The game is on the cusp of being something truly enjoyable and titilating, but it suffers from the sheer amount of redundant clicks and exhaustive effort required to access the fun and unique features of the game.
1. The chests that are full of potions and clothing items appear once every ten minutes of playtime, far too rare in all honesty. Open the chest and most of the time it is either a trap, or empty.
2. The clothing items you tend to get are cursed, which is understandable and sometimes desireable if you want a bimbo playtrhough, but they cant be removed at all unless you find a certain NPC that is nearly impossible to find. This makes removing clothes and adding new items, well, impossible.
3. At this point theres really no reason to drink potions or put on clothes. Yes, it is a roguelike meant to destroy the player overtime, but theres literally almost no point in strategizing or "playing". You would have the same result playing as if you randomly mashed the locations and options on the screen as you would playing like an intelligent humanbeing - a fucktoy "lose" ending.
4. The fun, which is in transformations and watching your player transform, is for some reason held back. Most enemies just fuck you, almost always. The curses you get are almost always to fuck you, reduce your stats, or send you to another place in the dungeon. The transformation curses are only consistent if you get Fell Embraced, and even then its slow and boring.
5. By the end, unless you save hack, your stats are so low that you literally just masterbate incessently and ask to get fucked...which is techinically fine...except its click happy party where you just click "next" until your player finally gives you a choice.
In conclusion: More transformations, less clicking. Add a real "map" like in other rougelike games. More interesting enemy interactions / options. More chests, more clothing and clothing removal options.
The biggest problem that this game has is the lack of a goal right now. There isn't really any way to move forward, and all you can essentially do is have random encounters with guards, being imprisoned and other shenanigans like that, until you decide you've had enough. This, however, is something that I imagine will change once you add the final few missing areas. Personally I don't really mind the lack of a map, since I coped with that for the RAGS version, and the addition of the fast travel as well as the fetters' guidance is usually enough for me to find my way.
All in all, the addition of the items and their enchants, the various potions and a lot of new encounters made this update a noticeable improvement over the previous one, but those who didn't really know how to progress might be better served waiting for the final areas to be added, since at that point you'll have a clear goal to progress towards.
much of the complaints i have have been said, but i would like to add thjat after a while errors start cropping up.
Played on the RAGS 1.14 version.
The game is absolutely impossible without a map, but if you're just playing for the rape scenes then it's fine. Not good, but fine.