Occultus is an adult visual novel about vampires, cults and the debauched lifestyles of the wealthy elite of a small town called Moroburg. You play as a young man who after meeting his estranged Aunt when looking for work and through her, you will discover the weird and wonderful dark underbelly of your home town.
- Make any choice you feel like, there are no long lasting ramifications currently.
- Take every opportunity to practice your pussy licking skills with Pam in the evenings until you trigger a special scene.
- Show Keres what you've learned.
- When you see the option, ask Keres some questions about Vampires.
- Ask her about teaching you to unlock the suit.
- Buy the suit from the Mall in the mornings
- You should now see the Keres date option in the evening.
- After Vampire transformation continue to work out with Lucy in the mornings
- WARNING: Your choices on the Lucy date will set her on one of three paths:
INDEPENDENCE: By choosing to let her leave you will start the Lucy independence path where you may help her
to get on with her life without you. WARNING: Potential for NTR scenes on the path.
ROMANCE: By confessing your love for Lucy you start the romance path.
SUBMISSION: By making her say she loves you, you start the submission path where you will dominate Lucy.
WARNING: BDSM on this path.
You can't back out of these paths but each one will eventually provide multiple outcomes, subpaths and unique scenes.
- Jess date unlocked after buying the smart casual suit from the Mall and completing the Keres date
- Mom date unlocked after Lucy date and leaving $200 for her in the mornings.
- After the dates for all 4 girls have been done you'll automatically trigger a scene in the afternoon to meet Moira
- Save when Moira gives you a choice, each one determines the Keres path. If you accept her offer it will start the
love/dominant path and you'll get a sex scene with Moira. If you decline it'll start the path where you are sub/slave
to Keres but you won't get the Moira sex scene (there is also no other extra content on this path this patch).
- The Keres confrontation/transformation scenes should trigger automatically after the Moira scene.
- Keep playing and the George confrontation should trigger automatically. Save when given a choice as both
these choices will have interesting consequences in future patches
- When you have completed the Keres confrontation/transformation scene visit your Lucy in the evening to trigger the new scenes
- The talk with Mom and Lucy should be a new option in the mornings.
- After the mom scene has completed you will trigger the next new scene after visiting Keres next.
- During the party you will have three choices, these choices will affect the path with Jess so save now to come
back to them later or just enjoy the alternate scenes. Pick the just Jess to start her romance path, pick Jess
and Elise for the Dom path and pick Jess, Elise and Becca to start the slutty path.
-The new house party scene should trigger at night or immediately following the previous scene.
-Move to the blue room and speak to Lucy (on the left)
-Speak to Evan (on the couch)
-Return to the first room and speak to the lady on the left
-Go to the room on the right and speak to the guy there and take your pick of choices (neither have any real consequences)
-Return to the lady in the first room
-Speak to Evan in the blue room
-Now return to the first room and go upstairs twice
- Keres shower scene added
- Fight with Signe
- Pool Party
- Progress on good path, but still more work to do.
- 144 new images.
- 25 old images replaced.
- Branching scene added, try different options for alternate scenes.
- 107 images added
- New scenes
- 105 New images
- New scene
- New character introduced
2 New scenes and 148 new images added.
- Fixed a bug on one of the branching paths
- 112 Images added.
- New scene with minor endgame choice.
- Big change to status quo.
- New scenes added
- 148 new images
- Branching choice with end game consequences
- New scene + images
- New scene added
- New character introduced
- House party scene added
- Minor pacing tweak
- Party scene and initiation into the cult.
- 106 new images
- New scene with Lucy and Mom that will hopefully clear up a few questions.
- 60+ new images added.
- Fixed a bug
- fixed a bug
- 74 New Images
- Three separate scenes based on which choice you made with Lucy earlier0.421
- 36 images reworked
- Pacing altered, new scenes should now properly happen after the meeting with George.
- Two new Keres scenes
- 61 new images
WARNING: You will either have to replay the Moira scene to activate the new scene or use the console to activate it by typing in: "kcon = True" (without quotations) this will activate the scene as if you turned down Moira's deal, but if wanted to take the deal type in "mdeal = True" (without quotations) too.0.41
- Introduction of a new character
- Bonus sex scene with Pam if you keep sex training with her
- 59 new renders
- Jess date added (44 images)
- Mom scene added (20 images)
- U.I Improvements (work in progress)
- Lucy Date scene added
- Beginning of Lucy story paths, see walkthrough for more info.
- Fixed a couple of bugs
- Fixed a couple of issues with images
- Two new characters introduced.
- 4 new scenes.
- Start your Vampire transformation.
- 49 Improved or completely redone images.
- All images now compressed and archived for reduced size.
Not a tf game in any sense of the word. Unless you count growing fangs. Dont waste your time.
This nowhere near ready to have been uploaded. Don't bother as of yet.
Version 0.5 is like half of game made. 10 minutes of gameplay and there is no even smell of any TF
The story is progressing, the graphics are good, all I can say is keep it up.
For those who haven't played it yet, it's a half an hour or less before you reach a "that's all for now" screen.
It might be worth noting that the vampires in this game are not traditional vampires. Sunlight won't kill them, for example...but at least the vampires don't sparkle.
Looks like it could be interesting. As it stands, there's only the premise and promise of what's to come. Version 0.2 should be here in a week or so if the Patreon schedule is followed. The uneven art quality of some of the 0.1 content is going to be corrected for version 0.25. Looking forward to seeing where things stand in a month or so when there's more to judge.