You play as a female protagonist, a girl whose fate is entirely up to you. Much like a date-sim game, you'll attend school, walk around, take on a job, etc etc. As this game goes on you'll be able to put her in different situations and experience different storylines.
The game is still in development of course, and there is always a new release at the end of each month.
Feel Free to Join our Discord!
Join Hizor Games Discord Server
Lisa The Bakery Assistant:
Kate The Cafe Maid:
Violet The Girl Friend:
-Custom cursor Added
-Kate Sick CG Scene Added
-Keith & Lisa CG Scene Added
-August Sprite Added
-9 New Bakery Events
-Matt Conflict Events Added
-Damien Conflict Events Added
-Violet Conflict Events Added
-Title Screen lightly Animated
-Day limit increased to 80
- Dozens of bug fixes
- Beta Release
- Lisa Sad Expression Added
- Bug in the dream after the festival with Damien fixed
- Kate repeating an extra line fixed.
- Time advancing properly after coffee date with Damien.
- Books at the book store will now increase your grades by a bit
- Route Completion % Page created for Patreon (Only pertains to routes currently in the game)
- Added Violet Party Background
- Added Community Outfits to Outfit Shop
- Small edit added to Lisa's Bakery Outfit
- New Lisa Casual Outfit
- Optimized the bedroom backgrounds for Android & improved background image quality
- Edits to Matt Lockeroom Scene
- 3 New Dreams Added
- 11 New Bakery Events
- Outfit bug fixed.
- Fixed an event bug.
- Corrected Catalog positions
- Added Bakery Office Background
- Added Silhouettes
- Correction to Bathroom CG.
- Phone Image added to Matt Lockerroom CG if you try to go home.
-Massive event tweaks
-A "End of Route" text will appear once you've reached the end of the Main Routes.
-Fixed Violet Black Screen Bug
-Fixed a multiple backgrounds and sprite bugs
-Changed Night to Dusk and changed Late at Night to Night.
-Added Bedroom styles shop. (You can now purchase different styles for your bedroom. Warning: Not cheap!)
-Keith Sprites added
-Sophie Sprites added with updated expression transitions
-Violet Sleep CG Scene added
-Number of playable days increased to 70
-Free Mode now unlocks after reaching the end of the game at least once.
-Skip Intro option now unlocks after you've seen the intro at least once.
-Skip Club Intro option now unlocks after you've seen the intro at least once.
-Version Number now appears in the bottom right of the main screen.
-When on the Town Map screen you can now "Fast travel" to the bedroom by pressing "b"
-Default button added to wardrobe to change back to the original casual outfit
-Doing your homework will now give different dialog based on your grades
Uni 0.10.50 (Adukan Update)
- New Submissive Violet Expressions
- New Damien Casual Outfit
- Free Mode Added
- New Title Screen Music
- New Title Screen
- Deleted Arcade
- New Cafe Intro CG Scene
- New Bakery Intro CG scene
- 18 New Backgrounds (More if you add in the morning and night variants)
- Transition fixes and additions
- 2 very large Damien Events
- U.I Overhauled
- Town Map implemented.
- New Outfit Shop with 4 New Buyable Casual Outfits
- New Matt Bathroom CG Scene
- New Matt Locker Room CG Scene
- New Car Blowjob CG Scene
- New Violet Kiss CG Scene (Sub and Dom version)
- 29 New Events for Walking Around
- 4 New Violet Events
- New Cafe Lap CG Scene
- 9 New Club events (3 for each club)
- New Wardrobe system for wearing the outfits you buy!
- New Violet outfit.
- 12 New Events for School.
- 3 New Dreams
Uni- 0.9.43 Violet Fever
-Worked on the RNG more
-Increased Days played to 55
-4 New Violet scenes. 2 Sub Route 2 Dom Route.
-Damien School Sprite added to his scenes.
-Edited Matt Scenes
-Added Tracy Sprites
-2 New Kate scenes
-Edited each work intro scene a bit, added more detail.
-During the intro, you now go straight to bed.
-Updated Shadow Council listings.
- Fixed Matt Smirk Sprite
- Fixed scene transitions
- Corrected some spelling
- Corrected Sprite placements including outfits "sliding in".
- Added more sprite expressions during some scenes.
- Tweaked RNG by about 5 - 10 % to have scenes appear more frequently.
- Added Credits to Shadow Council.
- Fixed Cafe Events skipping over kate events
- Fixed an infinite loop with a phone scene
- Going to the clubs after the apartment scene with violet now plays correctly
Uni- 8.40 Lovey Dovey
- Edits and bug fixes
- 4 New Violet Scenes
- Sprites Added to scenes
- Added Three Phone Conversations with Violet.
- Edits to Matts scene, now blackmail is involved.
- Added Olivia Sprite
- New Matt scene
- Violet's intro has been added onto
- Set certain trigger points to check for phone events
- Damien Phone Events have been added
- Kate Phone Events have been added
Uni- 0.7.37 In Character
- Beta Release for 0.7.37
- 1 Bakery event added.
- Sprites added to new Cafe Scenes & Bakery Scenes
- Bug fixes with events not appearing as well as event timings.
- New Kate Casual Outfit
- Intelligence has been changed to Grades
- Alterations made to more appropriately affect grades
- Added Matt Sprite and CG Markers
- Stats and money should no longer drop below 0
- Five New Cafe Events involving Kate
Uni - 0.6.34
- Edits to the naming screen, Default name now displays.
- Image variable changes to make transformations 100 times easier.
- Three new Bakery scenes involving Lisa.
- Track outfit has been added.
- Cheer outfit has been added
Uni- 0.6.33 Clubs expansion
0.6 beta release
- New Matt scene that occurs before the bathroom scene.
- More bug fixes since we've been messing around with the code.
- Added Sprites to Club intro and Cheer events
- Splash Screen now has audio
- Heavy Changes to dialogue in all current routes, so the next time you play you'll notice a few changes in dialogue depending on the club you're apart of.
- Changes to naming screen to make it clearer that you're supposed to name the character.
-Fixed the bug with the dream settings crashing. (Side note: If you turn on and off Femdom constantly you'll notice the 'o' moves slightly back and forth. Very Odd)
-Fixed errors caused by variables and image overlaps.
Uni- 0.5.30a: Patch
-Patch: Fixed Violet overlapping bug, fixed Kate remaining on screen during car scene, fixed time progression during clubs and events with Damien, fixed a bug with tips not being received, fixed background during Violet's visit. -Bonus Content: Dream Settings have been updated with new settings. New Dream Sequence involving the player femdomming Violet.
Uni- 0.5.30: Clubs Update
- Beta Release for 0.5.30
-ASEngine Updated to incorporate club events on weekends
-9 Main Club Events added
-18 Random club Events added
-Hunger stat has been removed from the game.
-Sprite placement fixes
-Added Sad Expression
-Deleted unnecessary files to reduce game size.
-Added more phone events to current scenes
-Added Phone System
-Phone U.I Edits
-Removed Lust stat from the game
-Edits to the stat screen
-Added initial introduction to clubs
-Reconfigured the corruption stat to account for new balancing
-New phone scene in the intro
-New random school event
-Stat balancing across all routes (Some scene variations are now accessible)
Uni- 0.4.26: Girlfriend Update
-Beta Release for 0.4.26
-Added Airi to Patreon Splash Screen.
-Edited a few older events.
-Edited New Events
-Added Violet Sprites
-Added new Cafe/Bakery outfits
-Added Default name if one isn't made
-CG added for the Threesome scene
-7 Violet events added
-1 School Event involving Violet if you've met her or not.
-Added extra functionality to the ASEngine for a scene with Violet.
-7 New variables added
-Patches to other event routes for conditionals and branches in other routes.
Uni- 0.3.23: Coffee Update
-Beta Release for 0.3.23
-Editing and corrections
-Added extra menu if you skip the intro. (To decide if you slapped Matt or not)
-Tweaked event chances
-Added additional stat increases in certain scenes
I want to like this, what's there is good, but there's absolutely no indication on what's finished and what's not. Like there's a lot of events with Kate, but then it just stops and the character just disappears with no explanation. There should really be upfront warnings that certain routes go nowhere, and player is wasting their time trying to find events that don't exist.
There's some good writing and some potential in this game, but the mechanics are too opaque. What does corruption do? Is it important? Why is the only way to reliably raise it either a specific set of choices or save scumming for a random town event? Are there trigger conditions for events? Are they completely random? If so why, when it means you can randomly miss content you might be looking for?
It either needs to be clearer as to how it works, or get rid of the redundant complications that right now only make it frustrating.
The mac version works.
For a first release this isn't half bad. There's a fun exploit for near infinite money (don't remove it, money grinding is not fun) and the character will actually actually act in the manner which the player wants them to act. Its not spamming boring dialogue, it runs fine on mac, and apart from a slight lacking in background asset quality and its unpolished state, it's very good. Worth seeing a new update.
Also not being spammed with horrifyingly proportioned Honey Select Characters is nice.
This is a good game so far, but... I've played this game before. Same map, same character model, story, everything. It was bit less than it currently has, maybe... don't remember some of the events. Was it on here under another name? Or was it on another site? Because, even tho it says it just came out today, I know I've played this! Still looking forward to what this becomes, just driving me mad on how I could've played it before...
WORD OF WARNING: Computer might annoyingly try to stop the install, something about "might potentially harm" yadda yadda... it's just bc it's a .exe, I think it does that with all the .exe's on this site. No adverse reactions as of now or when I (know I did!) played it before.
Keep up the good work! =^_^=