This game's awesome! The history, for where am i, it's really surprising. The art, style and everything's just... Perfect. I could spend hours playing this game without getting bored and lost thanks to the mission system that's here.
Also, love the sense of humor.
PD: *happy slimes noises*
The game is overall very nice (albeit occasionally somewhat tedious), but my biggest issue with it is the lack of any artwork or sprites during the unbirthing scenes. The text detailing the whole scene just feels like a cock tease.
Interesting game. But the intro was a bore. There was no need to make it 8 slimes to kill.
I love the crap out of this game. The characters are interesting, the story so far is pretty good, the lore bits are intriguing, and the scenes are sexy. Our slimy protaganist very likeable in an airhead sort of way (given her past this is not surprising). The only real issue I had was the clunky dialogue. It seems to have been written by someone who is not a native English speaker. There are lots of spelling errors and quite a bit of dialogue feels stiff and unnatural. I considered going through every instance of dialogue and making a corrections document, but I'm making the assumption that the creator will have someone proofread before the next release. If this turns out not to be the case, I will contact the creator with a dialogue cleanup.
I wish i could say i enjoyed this,and the majority of the reason i didn't is because the dialog needs to be polished.
if that could be improved throughout the entire experience this might be a enjoyable game.
The story itself could be improved in a few areas as well. but the core for the most part was interesting. and i would be interested in seeing where this goes in the future.
so i do hope this does not end up abandoned.
If Unpolished dialog does not bother you. you may enjoy this. if it does it's good enough to understand but the mistakes are common.you may wish to wait for updates. (or you can be a hero and be a proofreader! :D)
Issues i had with this
The dialog needs a good amount of improvement.
Why does the narrator say the slime girl begins her journey in the town after the bandits? the journey began back in the cave.
When you look at the menu in the city. your avatar is not wearing the mask.
The slime girl feeling pleasure or pain completely kills the immersian. slime girls do not have nerves. they should not be able to sense much. even if i ignore that, they certaintly should not be able to cum
That sex scene with Ava lasted too long.
Slime Strangle does not seem to rely on your stats. so it eventually becomes a pointless skill.
the game looks very promising at the first sight. this slimegirl -> lesbian -> breeding thing is one of my greatest fantasy.
but after trying the version 0.04.9 i have to confess: its not my game.
the content is about unbirthing, which is my anti-kink. and the writing have a slight snuff undertone.
the protagonist doesnt look like a slimegirl at all, more like a moon elf.
theres no graphical contend except the slimegirl at the mainscreen, its a textonly game.
i would like to give some constructive critic like sprite based scenes, but i doubt it will spice it up.
Good story, writing, and erotic scenes. I do admittedly have a bit of a soft spot for slime girls. I will, however, have to second the comment about the fights being a bit grindy. You end up fighting the same encounter over and over again about 10 times for many of the bounties, which is a bit tedious, and it's really only entertaining the first couple of times. I'd highly encourage you to mix that up a bit, even if it is just having some groups of 2 enemies and some groups of 4 enemies, instead of having entirely groups of 3 enemies for particular bounties. Overall, a good game which I look forward to seeing more updates of, but its fights could use some more variance.
Okay so I have not writen many reviews as of yet (this may be the second or third) but with how much this game blew me away I have too write one here in the hopes that it give some motivation too the author for continuing the game and not letting it die.
First off is points for originality and its done incredibly well for a very much untaped idea. I have high hopes for this game and really do want it too continue. My personal recomendation is if it gets difficult too come up with ideas or just ways too smooth gameplay dont be afraid too use the forum or bounce ideas off other Publishers.
Second is that the fights are rather slow and grindy at times so a party or a way too at least gain support characters and earn money in different ways than just kill this, kill that, would be nice.
Other than saying those two things im eager too watch the progression and will try too update my review as the game evolves.
I really like the concept so far....there is however one thing that keeps me a bit frustrated, that being "Finding a container for your pink baby slime" right after becoming a slimegirl.
I mean I have the damn backpack and I still can't pick my litter up and take it with me which means I can't get out of the cave!
So far this is looking good, and I realize that this game is still in Alpha (or even pre-alpha) but here's what I feel needs to be brought up (and I also realize that you may be working on this already, but anyways...)
1) The Romance system: While right now with the limited amount of the game in progress this system is not a hinderance, once more people and tasks become available it will likely become a major handful. As it stands you perform actions to raise the partner's affection up to a maximum of 10 points per day, and if you do not interact with them at all their affection lowers by 5. I would remove the latter part of the system and introduce other ways to have affection lowered (random events, selecting the wrong sex act, as you've alluded to, etc.)
2) The time system: So right now the day is divided into four periods: Morning, Noon, Evening, and Night, there is also a later night where you can do nothing but go to sleep, and swaping between areas takes a full period. So going from the Middle Class area to the Slums or the Noble's Area will take 1 period, but going from the Noble to Slums takes two (this is part of the aforementioned hinderance of the Romance system as mentioned above) plus while questing it will also take three periods to do so (Morning in Middle Class, enters Desert for Noon, Quest, leaves quest for Evening, Enters Town and it is now Night) While this makes sense, it would probably be better to Trigger the Transition only when entering the new area, rather than the Desert (i.e. Middle Class Morning, Enter Desert, Enter Dungeon Noon, Enter Desert, Enter Town Evening). And maybe rather than having the transition within town take a full period it only takes two actions (as if speaking to a partner twice).
3) Combat: Okay so, as of right now all of the enemies you encounter are in groups of 3 (with the exception of bosses), if you are going to do that I feel that combat attacks that affect multiple targets need to be more prevalent. Otherwise Battle gets monotonous.
4) Earning Money: There needs to be more quests, or better drops, or both. Right now there are three bounties you can take repeatedly, two worth 100 gold and one worth 300 gold. Leading up to the quest that requires you to obtain 3000 gold to advance the plot, that's 10-30 days of grinding the same quest over and over, which is just ridiculous. Better drops, random encounters, or just the occassional treasure in the dungeon could speed this up, or even odd jobs that can be taken around town.
5) Healing: Okay so this is a big one, so the main character has the ability to heal herself for a decent amount of damage, but with the equipment caps versus the strength of the enemies (especiall in the 300 gold quest fighting you in groups of 3) this amount will disappear in about 1 or 2 turns after being used, and it has a 6 turn cooldown. Then there's the fact that your healing spell doesn't affect you as well as anyone else. Healing needs to either be empowered without the usage of the semi-hidden Nutrition stat, the cooldown should be reduced, or you need to make the healing ability vampiric in nature so you aren't wasting a turn where the enemies can just whittle you down again.
Very promising start. At least if you like slime girls and / or monster girls in general.
Maybe the hero could have a starting name, as well as the group of heroes to add immersion. I am also not sure if you need the genereic narrator introduction that the world is evil and corrupt and move it after the the real game starts.
However there are some obvious spelling mistakes which could be found by spell check e.g. "dragin".