I like this game a lot!
is there a way to load a save froma previous version?
According to the first paragraph of the instruction. "You will need energy to make some decisions or tasks and to restore energy you need Hunger to be able to sleep."
So... I need energy to make some decisions. This make sense.
I also need energy to make tasks... What tasks do I need to make?
To restore energy I need Hunger. Why?
Without Hunger I cannot go to sleep. Why? I like to sleep with a full tummy.
Not a good impression right from the start if you ask me.
"You can also push NPC to do that you'll have to move against them 1 second then you can push."
I push NPC to do what? wash my clothes?
Or it was talking about "how to move NPC back on the map"? How? Press w key?
Either this is lazy writing, broken English, or unclear instruction.
Another bad point for the game.
This game a first was not worth the support it got on patreon, and I was hesitent for awhile with the progression of the content.
Now however... The game has been enjoyable, there is plenty of content to explore, raven has become a lot more active with the community and it does feel like a lot more effort has been put into the game
How does this game have 300 < likes? It's really good
Not review per se, but:
You could upload all into google, since Mega has download cap, kinda hard to d/l a 1gb file.
This is the hottest game EVER!!!!!! I just wish the slave seen from the camp would get you addicted to goblin cum. I get corrupted there then save and go back. Then the goblin gangbang at the bad end, should be able to repeat that hehe. Thanks for your hard work. Oh the big bull boss, maybe make a couple dreams with him :).
I lvoe this game, it's one of the best games I've ever played on this site
Sorry that this isn't a review but...
People who have issues downloading it from Mega, you are most likely using Firefox. Firefox's cache can't handle files that big. If you use Opera or Chrome, it downloads normally (they can handle such a big files in cache.)
It keeps asking me to instal the mega desktop app just to download the game please fix this it's stupid.
It's a decent game with oh sooo much potential; although, there are some significant drawbacks:
1) Progression is unclear. Progression is tied to your dreams advancing "paths" is however it's not really clear how to reap certain rewards.((**SPOILERS*** For example if one reads the description in the changelog, it says one will unlock the bunnygirl costume by seeing enough dancing dreams. I've seen every dream on repeat over and over for the bunnygirl including tier with the bunnygirl MC and the inkeeper. And I still can't unlock a the bunnygirl costume, I've danced more times than I can count too to the point I've put in over 5hrs(ona single save) and still unable to get the costume despite seeing the same dancing dream over and over. **SPOILERS**))
2) Progression is partitioned. While I'm usually a fan of alternate paths and choices with consequences, the paths in here are not strong enough or seperate them out. ((**SPOILERS*** The Jerk and Inkeeper houses grant you different dreams with differing storylines, neither storyline is particularly strong because the Inkeeper makes his way to the bar and you will have dreams about him. Why is if I stay with the Jerk, I can't have other dream's about the inkeeper or go back into the Inn after the MC has fantazied about him in order view the Inn related content. Why is if you stay in the Inn your locked out of breast enhancement. Yet strange things happen like dreaming about a gloryhole when I purposefully avoided the gloryhole on a playthrough, yet I can't dream about the inkeeper. I never visited the gloryhole These diverging paths do nothing the fracture a story that needs work. **SPOILERS**))
3) The Writing - The game is LOADED with typo's the author of the game really needs to pay to have someone review his writing for spelling and grammar. Also it might help to have some craft some more immersive writing as the story moves forwared. For example, As the game progresses and your character becomes a "slut" she still says many things from when she was "innocent" like I hate certain comments I'm not a slut etc, which considering clash horribly with a fully corrupted character. Things like that make the game a rather unimmersive experience and does little advance corruption theme which this game centers around. Get a writer to make the corruption really feel palpable add in more dialogue to show the MC's mindset and response change to repeatable events. The author is way to reliant upon renderings to tell story which is a detriment to the story. Getting a writer on the team could help flush out the story and make the game more involving. While renders are nice they aren't always needed
4) Rendering - The creator if extremely reliant on Poser (or similiar program) to generate 3d renderings to tell the story. There many animated scenes, which can be a positive in this case many of the renders are many of images look like only a few CG's where generated then strung together to create the animatation this makes things extremely unnatural. I'd prefer an option skip through clunky animations as fast as dialogue (which can be skipped instantly) especially after seeing the same clunky animation for the 100th time. If the primary storytelling element is going to be visual rather than textual investing time into creating more realistic animations.
5) Consider adding in outfit vendors and Transformation vendors or just make accessing said content less clunky than through means more accessible than through unclear dreams or paths the completely barr you from experiencing certain content.
Overall there is a lot of potential to this game and I'm exciting to see what the future holds; however, when creator is earning roughly $1,500 on patreon a month there should be a lot more polish to the writing and animations. The story needs development because there isn't much there the dreams feel like a way of simply timegating you keep you playing long and prevent you from acessing certain content.
Great great great game,lovely story,great characters.A must play
My only complaint is that some scenes are tied to what staying house you choose,IF this is corrected we ll be talking about a perfect game
PS that ork ointment needs to produce bigger tits!!
One of the best RPG Maker games on this site. The situations and visuals are very nice and plentiful, and the author also consistently adds a significant amount of content every month.
Right now the actual story line is still not very deep, but this project shows a lot of promise.
It's fixed now, I'm glad you like it :)
Ok I'll do it now, the bug you encountered is a known bug. I figured that the job at the tavern was broken no one wants to do it therefor I never fix it untill a new job was made. I also did a hotfix where the conversation towards the dancer job which was supposed to enter in version 0.3 entered the game.
I've fixed this in version 0.3 with a new tavern wench job and dancer job :)
I like your game, but I have I have one complaint about the online version.
There's a "Register / Login" banner blocking a tiny part of the screen on the top right.
It covered some dialogue boxes so I finally registered,
but now it just says "TotallySane Public" instead and is still blocking the screen.
This game is a clone (almost exact) of Claire's Quest. Latest version is 0.9.2
First of all, you should create a discussion page for your game.
I encountered a bug in the new version. As soon as you accept the dancer's job, the tavern owner diseappear, which makes it impossible to work in the tavern anymore.
This is my favorite type of game - open, no combat, and moral corruption/mental transformation.
But holy crap is that dog annoying. Seriously man, you don't need that chasing you.
Also, there's a bug with the feeding the chickens thing. After the first time, even after feeding all 5 the game still thinks you missed one. I also once somehow burst out of the bedroom curtain without opening it and broke the game.
Early growing pains aside, this has potential. The images are decent, and I really, really like the dream sequences and slow corruption of the character. I very much hope you continue to develop it.
I like this game and while I like physical transformation as well as moral corruption this game is floating my boat.
I find the renders to be first class and the English of the game is not a problem, the maker is not a native English speaker.
I like the story its the right side of perv and it seems to be slow and steady.
I agree the dog is a pain in the arse but the dancer in the bar is a fantastic render and secretly I would love there to be a twinning transformation for Victoria to bunny.
I feel this game has alot of promise and cant wait to see what comes next.
I have reached the dance offer in the bar and received a critical error which Im guessing will be rectified in the next release.
Great work please keep going.
Ah what I meant was she becomes a twin of the bunny dancer thats there already, a definate but sexy game over. twin bunny girls crawling on a stage ;-)
And I have to agree I like the orc girl as well.
I really like one thing the most about this game, and that is the "escalation" method being used. I really don't like when things go too fast, but, I don't like when they go so slow that it becomes irrational in the jump between virgin and slut. This is an issue I find myself having at times, which is funny because I solve other problems fairly easy except how I'm going to escalate things. I thought of doing dreams before, but, I always jump from that to complete slut. You've found ways around. I'm thinking of signing onto the patreon list, but, the issue I am having involves the scenes at the moment. It doesn't look like it's "all planned out" just from looking at the demo, and I know because I do things I don't plan out and compare them to when I do plan them out. If the game appeared a little more planned out, as in if I understood the road you are headed down, I'd be all in. Let me explain.
Are you going to add more towns? How will the player move from town to town; Through the main quest? Do you have standards for how many scenes will be in each town or what the effects within the town will be? Will effects carry over to other towns? What is being pregnant in the game going to do for the player? Will it mean game over?
This is what I'm talking about. Other than that, I like the game so far and hope to see more scenes.
I like it as far as I can see the game. I think i have hit a dead end for the content. Please tell me if there is more.
I notice a few bugs I also have a few comments.
When I do the chicken task the second day, I feed all 5 chickens but it says I still need to feed them. So can't complete the task. But I still can go to sleep. Got enouth corruption to work at the bar. The first time the scene is full. I only get 1 sp never two as the texts said it should. Using the mouse at the bar makes one overshoot where one wants to look. The text says one might get tips bartending. I haven't yet. Used the prostitute scenes to get the bar job. I met the guy at the bar who was the single guy with the prostitute. He said he would see me around but haven't seen him since. Most likely in a later update. After awhile the prositute scenes don't occur or maybe just occur very less frequently. I also think the dog is a bit of a problem. He comes back to fast after leaving for you to move sometime. May the dog could go away and wait in a square for 2 seconds before attacking again.
I met the guy between the houses. He said if you want to earn money see George in this house. The house appears locked.
Is this the end of the content? I am staying at the house that doesn't charge rent. Is there a way of renting a room in one of the other two places after renting a room in the place where the guy wants to see your boobs?
In this release is there a way of chaning ones attitude about the dancer in the bar?
So the final question am I at the end of this updat or is there things I am missing?
The writer's English is terrible. The dog is the single most annoying thing that has ever been in a game. It follows you around spamming conversations with you so frequently that sometimes I've been stuck unable to move for over a minute trying to get away from the little abomination. The CG images look like shit. Finally. I ran into a gamebreaking quest bug that made continuing impossible. This game is an utter waste of time with no redeeming value whatsoever. 1/10
Honestly your first try (Modern Life) was stellar. I wasn't much of a fan of the fantasy element you had in there, which I think was in popular demand among your patrons and served as a platform for you to throw fantastical scenes our way with inhuman creatures. Modern Life's strong point however IMO was not its fantasy side, but the corruption element. You managed to work that part out in a way that it actually made ML, in its unfinished form, one of those few games suitable for replaying just by the character's interaction with "mundane" stuff.
I see you are going for a fantasy-light atmosphere this time around, and you're focusing on the corruption element. I applaud it. You've got interesting character animations in New Dawn, and the gameplay in terms of character development is off to a good start. I do however notice a lot of dead ends, it's fine since this is just tabout a preview, but I feel you're about to make the same mistake here you that did with the fantasy world in ML - you take on too much work to satisfy fantasy grade diversity, and especially with the branching paths you burden yourself with essentially doubling your workload (like with the scaffolding for the slave ship path you have opposite going with the caravan in the beginning) Every time you add a path like this, you multiply the work you need to do and the tragedy is the player will not see most of it anyway.
This detracts from development of the "simple" stuff which would otherwise take much less work. Branching paths is not what you need in a game like this, it's an extra that sandbanks your game dev. If you were to focus on the characters you have and leave out the ship, and instead use that time to fill up the town the actual game takes place in, you'd be setting much nearer milestones for yourself that keep you out of development hell and let you wrap up what's otherwise shaping up to be a very strong game. The same goes for the tavern job. I notice you're using the opportunity to practice with scripting. First off this bogs down my PC so much the framerate drops into fractionals (and thus undermines my time-based play as a tavernkeep itself), second you only have one session of tavern gameplay worked out because as you noticed, it's a lot of work. While frankly a simple approach here would be more than enough, and let you focus on the narrative itself (the most important part to branch for character development/corruption)
In summary, good start, definitely worth a try at 0.1. I really hope you take the lessons from ML to heart though and focus on completing the basic premise for ND before tacking on extras or getting lost in the weeds on huge sub-projects. You clearly enjoy fantasy, but in the spirit of criticism, your strength is in "regular" Corr writing, and it shows in your work to the point where I really want to see ND taken further and I'm still hopeful to see a continuation of ML.
Very good game so far, cant wait for next update.