this looks promising but its in an very early status.
but you already have a ton of different paths in the very first decision, maybe limit them a bit or you have so many story paths that you wont finish anything in the end.
Refreshing take on the Renpy gender-swap game. Most others of its type have a lot of branching paths that all cover the same sort of content. Whereas PDA has a wide variety of content, and it's only just begun development! Really looking forward to updates!
I don't often leave reviews but I feel like I have to right now. This game has so much potential. I like almost everyting about it, the premice, the art and the characters. The only thing I'd ask for is the option to turn on content warnings on some paths.
I'm excited to see where this goes. If the planned content is completed to the same quality as the existing content then this will end up being a great game.
great so far cant wait for more
All right, this game is short so far but I love the premise.
This scenario and idea is ticking so many of my boxes... I hope you keep up with the awesome work, and if you ever need help, do not hesitate to shout out :)
Game really has a potintial. Right now nothing to discuss about. The only thing - I hope it is not just another "forever on constraction without any real endings" project we have here.
Interesting game. The characters are well-written, the graphics are great and the transformation themes are sexy, but be aware that all the paths are over pretty quickly right now.
It has a lot of potential, but at the same time, the main concept is probably the biggest problem, because it splits the game up into so many paths that need a completely different story. A better approach would have been to have one main story and all character interactions are branched off into smaller chunks. As it is right now, I don't expect this game to ever get finished, but PLEASE prove me wrong, because it would be amazing.
the game is pretty good, but the way the characters move is weird, as if someone is playing with dolls...
Ok thats it
it has a lot of flaws but it still better than 80%of works here
lets stop this flame storm
Known facts: it sares the design flaws of Press switch
the writer is noob
the big breasted art only, hurts the game bigtime
Its a fan game passion project (non commercial/patreon)=me/you has no right to be offended of the things above as long as it stands
lest stay constructive
So. I really like this game so far
-So yes, it's a visual novel with an anime art style and branching routes. In a purely gameplay/art style sense, it's a lot like Student Transfer and Press Switch. But the storyline (so far), the characters, and the choices all make this game stand out! It's pretty clear that this is a whole different thing
- Frankly, it's difficult to find MM feminization/transformation on this site that doesn't have the victim become fully or mostly a woman at the end. This game right now has MM and FM content (and seems like it's setting up for future FF), but the gay stuff stood out to me more just because of how much rarer it is. So that alone makes me give it three thumbs up. You've made my day
- I am genuinely invested in the characters and in their personalities already. A lotta times games like these have blank slate characters you can project on or who are just a vehicle for porn. Which is fine and makes sense, but it feels like a breath of fresh air to get something a little more fleshed out
- The writing is good!!! The dialogue is all witty, sexy, and interesting. So if you want some fun in that department, this is a good game for you
- There are a ton of routes. All of them end fairly abruptly, but what content there is is compelling and sexy. I really hope this isn't one of the infamous high quality games that gets abandoned a quarter of the way through production, because I'm excited already
- The transformations are all pretty feminization-focused, but there's a sliding scale: from a man who's a bit more in touch with his feminine side, to a guy just also with tits, to full sissy, to full woman. So of course you've gotta be into feminization as a genre, but there's a lot of subcategories to dive into
- My only real notes: 1. This is nitpicky, but. There's a definition of what pan means, which is a little off. As a gay trans person, I can say with some kind of authority that bi and gay people can still totally like trans folks or nonbinary folks. Being bi just means you like more than one gender, not that you only like cis people 2. I'm a little worried about stumbling into incest which is uh. Not my bag at all. I'd like to be able to turn that off, or to be warned if I've selected a route that contains it so I can flee to safety. But also I've learned that that's just something that comes with the territory on sites like this, so eh c'est la vie
I liked what was there and I'm hoping there'll be more "soon".
There seems to be a wide range of paths to take, and more not yet accessable, though all but one so far end abruptly.
This is a really great start, The characters are actually likable and engaging and there is just so much potential here. This being the very first release it introduces the concept well and gives you quite a few fun transformations my only worry with this game is like others have said there are a lot of paths here and it seems like this is going to take a lot of work to complete and not just be abandoned.
If you're a site regular, you've probably come across a few new games that seem really promising. They caught your interest right away, and the creator clearly put effort into it. They're the kind that you would love to see more of, but you're afraid to love because you suspect it'll end uncompleted as the writer burns out before fleshing out all the possibilities they brought to the table with their game.
This is one of those. An assortment of characters that are easy to differentiate, good use of art, and understandable grammar! I really hope my worries are misplaced, because I'm plenty curious about the paths that have been started, along with the ones yet to begin. Please don't break my heart again.
What can I even say? This game is amazing! I dont remember if I am allowed to swear in reviews, but this game is so good! In fact, I've been waiting for a game thats great enough to review so it can be my first review and this is the one! I love the type of content in this game. It is somewhat similar to Student Transfer and Press Switch, but different enough to be its own IP of game. I really hope to see more of this in the future and will definitely say, as of right now and the promise this shows, that this game definetely is a 8.5 out of 10.
Not a huge amount of content beside the introduction so far, but what's there is promising. The calendar swaps are personally most enticing for me since, so I hope we'll get a chance to see more than just the 4 currently shown, but even if we don't it seems like there's going to be plenty of potential plot lines and transformations to explore.
The art style is pretty good, and the characters - particularly the MC - have surprisingly original and likeable personalities, not just the same cookie cutter archtypes you normally see from this sort of premise. My only real criticism would be the lack in diversity of body types and the overabundance of unaturally large breasts, but if that's your thing then you'll probably find few issues to complain about.
It is good for new one and I want to see more update of it
since some of Option can't be use but it plot look good would you mind if I want to adapt story of this game to Fanfiction
Definitely want to see where this goes... great start!
Honestly a really good start. The editing and senario are good.
Just as a heads up, the game's currently lacking in content, but give it some time and I'm sure this will be great.
Short as hell, but it's a great preview to what we might see within the next few updates. I'm looking forward to more!
Pretty solid start, and has a pretty good amount of variety already. Haven't done every single possible route, but I did the majority and most ended pretty quickly. So what you're looking at is an introduction to the characters, and a good amount of routes that end after about 5 - 10 minutes.
This is a really good start, and I can definitely see this game being something good. I would say most of the routes are more previews than anything, really just giving you a demo of what's to come. That's perfectly fine, seeing as this game is brand new and I'm especially excited to see where the sister Clara route goes. Anyway, if you're a fan of Press Switch or Student Transfer, this game's probably right up your alley, and keep up the good work!