What you've put together here is a fantastic TF game; I may not dig the MM side of it, but as a unique game full of semi-uncontrollable outcomes you get full marks. The flowery language of the setting can make the strategy a little difficult to pick up on, but being able to change victory conditions on the fly or trading TFs for a better standing is a great concept that's actually fun to play.
(There's some room for the AI characters to be improved, though I suspect it's currently designed to prolong the game or at endgame, give the best chance of winning.)
Preferences aside, it would be useful if one could toggle certain kinks, just to make the experience a bit less jarring if one comes across a passage one wasn't expecting to read.
After either losing, or winning via Moon (which I presume always implies a Sub-themed victory), I finally got lucky enough to win via a Sun and see the 'dom' ending, only to be both amused and dissapointed it effectively resets the game. As a true ending it's actually pretty well written, but it still kinda sucks your 'victory' is to merely play the game again. But hey, that's only a bonus if you prefer to play a subby persona??
tl;dr - really well made, but ultimately not my thing.
This is a really fun game, but as of 0.4.0, the Sublimation cards are broken. When you get one, the story describes a change that you make to an opponent, but then after the card is done, the change is assigned to you, and not the opponent.
- Completely playable. Actually, other than adding more depth (more cards and scenes), the game is very much finished.
- Interesting and functional game mechanism.
- Few bugs. The author knows how to program.
- Game presents in a nice format. The author has good taste.
- Excellent writting.
- Having your two partners occasionaly transforming each other totally ignoring you could be boring.
- Took me a few minutes to figure out the rules. We need a little bit of a brain here to figure out the game, which some people might not appreciate.
- Adding a setting so that the player can disable certain cards, say the Aroma and Corpulence cards are a big no to me.
How the game works:
- There are 6 types of cards. 2 of them do physical transformation. Two of them do mental transformation. Two of them change the player's role.
- Playing cards lead to change of points. Winning condition involve having the highest point, or having the second highest point, depending on your role.
- Mmm... that is it. Enjoy the transformation. Try to figure out the changes.
- If you like the salt and mercury version of the rules, check the game tutorial / help section. It is well written with good vibe.
This game is super unique and very refreshing. However the random element is a bit too strong to make replaying it worth much more than just seeing what happens again, which was enough to make me give it a few run throughs just to see more of the text, but there isn't really much of a way to control how you or whoever you make win ends up without some other random effect more or less cancelling it out.
Worth playing just to see this crazy and unique game though!
A wonderful MM diversion. Very nice tight game. Enough variations that I can see myself enjoying several playthroughs. The images used for the cards and the graphics for the players are clean and smart. Big thumbs up!
While I'm not really into all of the fetishes this game has, it is an incredibly well put together game. Not many games on this site reach the level of completion this game has, especially considering this is an early release. The writing is good, as is the layout and images; just really impressive overall.
Game feels a bit complex at first, but once you've figured it out, it's actually pretty simple. It's very unique, which is good, and pretty fun, if maybe a tad random.
Writing's good and covers a lot of themes you don't see very often. All in all, it's well worth a try if any of the mentioned tags or fetishes interest you.
Writing is horny as heck. I'm sure I would have learnt the rules by now if I wasn't so distracted. Not too many purely gay games on this site, so this one fills a much needed hole (if you know what I'm saying).
Its a complex game that doesn't take too long to pick up on the rules, especially with a couple of play throughs.
The hardest part with the game is that there is so much random elements to it -you only get to play your turn of each round, obviously, but two other turns are played, and sometimes it feels like nothing comes my way- that its hard to even pretend to get something I want. And with no ending guide or whatever, thanks to the random elements, I've only had unpleasant endings for my character?
That said, I congratulate you for creating a game that I can fully enjoy as a gay male. Most of the games on here involve TG and it was nice to not have to turn female to enjoy sexual descriptions with a man.
This is extremely well done and with excellent production value. Must have taken an insane amount of effort to make everything work together.
It's a bit complicated to understand, sure but after a few rounds you get the hang of it.
If you like MM and transformation games, you should definitely give this one a go.
Interesting idea, but it's hopeless complicated.
It looks promising
blame me but the rule book does not help much uderstanding the game
The game is confusing at best.