August 27, 2020: Version 1.0.10 is released! See Changelog for details!
Patreon backers can find the Debug version of the game from the Blue Fariy Media Patreon.
Join the guest Discord channel here.
I will work on creating a working Linux release later, and with any luck, a Mac version as well.
This game is a downloaded Windows executable for 64 and 32 bit operating systems (Windows 7 and newer).
Exile of Aphrodisia is an adult transformation-themed game inspired by the Oregon Trail and the Odyssey. Your task is to lead a party of humans across the fantasy continent of Aphrodisia, pursued by demons who seek to enslave the remnants of humanity.
The game is largely revolved around the concept of transformation of many sorts, including TG (transgender), anthro, animal, bizarre body modifications, inanimate, and more. As a new species to the continent, humans are prime targets for transformations from forces of nature and other sentient races, as well as the gods and goddesses who watch over the lands, imposing their will and (often unjust) sense of justice. As an elf hired to guide the party, it is your job to keep as many of the humans safe as you can to guide them to the dimensional rift in Niu Heym, the City of the Gate where humanity first arrived a thousand years ago. You must keep your party healthy and happy, and keep their lust under control to stop them from surrendering their freedom to the demons.
- Fixed bug where Date with a Dragoness had two player epilogues reversed between winning and running out of humans.
New game features:
- Added "Sheep" animal that can be purchased in stores. Sheep have a chance of producing Fine Wool which can be sold or turned into Wool Outfits of varying quality depending on your best available artisans.
- Pierced to Meet You (tf into electrified succubus nipple piercings)
- How to Catch a Cat Burglar (player transformation into a cat girl thief) by Duhad
- Sheared Shy (tf into shy sheared sheepwoman)
- Maple tree woman by Vjeol
- Female elf into cat girl thief by Balile
- Electrified Nipple Piercings by mnlthx
- Added the graphics for the fate epilogues for several of the encounters in V1.0.9 that were shown only in the encounter text
- Various spelling and grammar fixes provided by some helpful people in the Discord server
New/Updated game mechanics
- The slowdown caused by the percentage of afflicted party members versus unafflicted party members is now halved, so where 1 of 10 party members being afflicted slowed the party down by 10% before, the new amount is only 5%.
- Party movement is still halted if all party members are afflicted, but every three daytime hours there will be a message in the main game page game long notifying you of this while conditions last.
- When starting a quickgame, party sizes should now generate in a random range from 10 to 20 members.
- When creating a custom party from the New Game page, the number of party members will default to 10 or more. The party size dropdown is extended from 6-20 members instead of 6-18.
- One Tick at at Time (player transformation from female elf to clockwork woman) by Roxanne
- Siren's Tale (player transformation from male elf to siren)
- Tilting at Oak Trees (tf into squirrel knight) by Duhad
- A Fabulous Heist (tf into living bra and panties) by Duhad
- Wishes Three (tf into wish-granting genie) by Duhad
- The Candid Candy Oasis (tf into candy bimbos)
- Female elf into clockwork woman by Balile
- Male elf into siren by Da1syD3lux3
- Squirrel Knight by BeingObscene
- Basilisk by Balile
- Wish-granting genie by BeingObscene
- Fix for the game breaking if there are no available party members for a particular jungle daytime encounter
- Bugfix for Bull by the Horns breaking at the first stage of transformations if not party members are available
Loads of fun, wide variety of tfs, including some rare ones.
My only disappointment was that the party members can only be male or female, no in-between, the tfs always result in one or the other. At least the player character gets to blur the gender lines a bit.
The Morale stat and Afflictions need some work, I think. It's rather boring when everybody abandons the party in the first leg or two because you have no active way of boosting morale and get hit with a couple morale draining encounters. And it seems like potions are mostly superfluous, with most of my party members shaking off afflictions without any treatment more often than not, or succumbing despite application of Major Potions in the initial stages.
Oregon Trail with transforming humans-to-monsters. Sounds great on paper, but obtuse design choices and an unnecessarily long play time ruins the experience.
Remember how in Oregon Trail you needed to carry food or your people would die? Now imagine if that food rotted so you HAD to buy food at every opportunity.
Remember how in Oregon Trail the game would funnel you through key locations so you could plan and anticipate those goals? Now imagine if those locations had randomly generated shops/resources.
Remember how in Oregon Trail you could blitz through the game by whipping your oxen to death because you just wanted to see the ending? Well I hope you're ready to cough up some cash cause there is literally no way to go faster.
One thing you should know to get the most out of this game: you need to have the patience to read a lot. I had tried getting into this some time ago but was scared away by the large amount of exposition and setups for encounters. However, I gave it another go recently and have been pleasantly surprised. The writing quality is very commendable with a good variety of encounters, though with repeated play you do start seeing repeats. The gameplay is actually quite challenging, I've probably had about 10 playthroughs so far and I've only actually made it to the end twice. That said, you are still rewarded with the same summary as a win, and there are various 'bad ends' to look out for anyway, so this isn't an issue. The artwork is high quality and fairly consistent through the game, and I'm hoping to see more thorough coverage of the total TFs in the future. I'm also very grateful for the setting that blocks player transformations you've already seen before, because those are some of the rewarding surprises with each playthrough and it's good that you can fast track your way through them.
Easily one of the better games on a site filled with unfinished garbage, low effort patreon scams and so on. Can safely say that this is neither of those and isn't even among the abundance of abandoned games either as this obe seems to be getting regular updates and everything. A pleasant, somewhat nostalgic feeling lewd game that's easy to play and enjoy for a good few dozen hours even with all the content that's in it at the time of this "review"
Play it bois.
Easily one of the best games on the site. Very fun and, for this site, unique gameplay (easiest comparison to make is Oregon Trail), lots of interesting transformations, and high-quality writing and art. If you haven't tried it yet, then you should; this game's a real treat.