You have heard from your friend's father that he believes that your friend is on drugs. He has asked you to investigate, but what you find is even more unbelievable!
Though the game has somewhat of a main story, it's really a more open game with several different stories that you can pursue. Currently, there is a Male/Female relationship, as well as Male/Male (sissy) and Male/Female (Bimbofication) stories developing. You can also become a sissy yourself and later will be able to become a woman. I plan to continue developing this for quite some time, even adding in new cities to visit!
Current Free version is 0.5e Current Patreon version is 0.6c
Patch notes for 0.5e:
- Continued things a bit from the scene with your mother giving you leggings. (Go to sleep after that scene, then go into town.)
- Continued the Club Six story a bit more.
- Added 2 small random events to the Outskirts area.
- Added missing images to leggings scenes with your mother.
- Fixed an error on the status screen.
- Fixed the Alex restaurant image not showing.
- Fixed an issue where you would getting stuck talking to your mom.
- Optimized code some repeated functions (like sleeping).
- Option to watch TV removed for the time being (Might come back in the future if I find a use for it).
- Added 2 extra events with Gabby after Previewing the Trinket at her house.
- Added a small story with your mother when at 25% or above femininity.
- Added an image for the Club Six bartender.
- Objectives page brought up to date for Chloe and Felix stories.
- Fixed the images of your mother when talking to her.
- Fixed the image of your mother not showing correctly when coming home with the car.
- Buying Beer and Margaritas in Club Six now works properly.
- Buying Marijuana in the park now works properly.
- New Graphics for the Status Screen have been added.
- New Graphics for the Objectives screen have been added.
I noticed that some images/videos are not working. There is one in the church (sissy side) and the odd video from the pawn shop. There might be more, I just have not checked all yet.
After a few updates, the game seems less "empty" and broken. As of the previous versions, it is still very direct. You go to the chapel and you find lewd scenes... how idiot is that guy?
The park girl scenes is unfolding... but there is so much bugs that the wrong option pops up all the time. Some of the later scents (after shopping) have html codes pop up as content.
There is a lot of coding work to do.
note: The trinkle quest line is still having issue. I returned the trinkle to the girl... and I still get the trinkle quest in the outskirt.
It is another sissification game attempt after the very successful PE.
Friends of Mine is a sissifcation game like PE, unlike some of the CYOA or linear story attempts that appears on TSGS lately. PE controls the game flow by time. FoM uses energy. You can do anything as long as you have energy. Free style. Totally. However since there are only a handful of mini quests right now aside of the main quest, I kind of feel like having nothing to do at this point of development. I think it should change later.
Looking at the downside of it. First of all, the control and progression of events are a lot weaker comparing to PE. Some events are very direct and straight to the point, leaving very little room for imagination and growth, such as the two jobs. There is a lack of background. Why do you suddenly need a job? summer holiday? Are you in the school?
The trinkle quest line is broken. You get the small parcel and no one is willing to take it off you. The once-off give-trinkle-option revived from death from time to time. Then for no reason, you can do the trinkle preview a million times.
The main story is written... unrealistically. I look at the quest page and learn that Felix's father had talked to me... when did that happened? You talk to your friend in his room and he wants you to come back a week later... can't he just talk to you in the park outside? in a restaurant outside? it almost feels like the author wants you to figure out the game using the time span without giving you enough tease.
The upside: the GUI seems net and clean. There seems to be a system well installed. The development of future events shouldn't be too hard.
Personally I think there is good potential in this game. I am definitely coming back after a few versions when it has more contents.
No 0.5c here so why its say updated 11.21.2018 ? :D
I keep having trouble with the images not appearing
Early versions of this game were a bit (okay, a LOT) grindy, but that was just because there was relatively little to do and too much "time" (energy) to do it in. More recent releases have been much better about this, and I'm certain this trend will continue. Overall, this is a superior sandbox game that (wonder of wonders for a sandbox) also includes an engaging, even superior story. I love it.