You have heard from your friend's father that he believes that your friend is on drugs. He has asked you to investigate, but what you find is even more unbelievable!
A Twine-based game that is both open-ended and with a focus on different stories should you choose to pursue them. Help your friend or take advantage of them; help someone become their true self or help them become happy with who they are, or do none of it! You are thrown into a world with lots of different things going on in it and it's up to you what you want to be apart of, even if that means just sticking to yourself. And in the end, you can find your true self as well, dominating the cock-hungry populace or caving to the feminine urges, there's plenty of sexy fun to be had, and there's more being added all the time!
Current Free version is 0.8f Current Patreon version is 0.9.4
Patch notes for 0.8f (Free):
- Added a hairstyles option to the salon with 8 hair styles (Changing hairstyles also increases Attractiveness for 14 days).
- Added random events to Downtown Twonton, Thretik, and the mountain trail around Thretik.
- Reorganized options so that location interactions are at the top, moving locations in the area are all in the middle, then moving to a whole new area is at the bottom.
- Fixed the salon location image missing the stylist.
- Fixed a bug causing strange spacing in work scenes.
- Fixed text issues for options in work scenes.
- Fixed a bug preventing the player from returning to Zikala's hut.
- Fixed the Cobblestone Inn trying to trap the player forever.
- Fixed missing text effects in several of Winter's scenes.
- Fixed a bug where taking the trinket directly to Gabby when found could cause the storyline to loop endlessly.
- Fixed several issues at the hospital.
- Fixed images when getting the car in town.
- Fixed text errors in the salon.
- Fixed the objectives page using the wrong image for Zikala's story.
Patch Notes for 0.9.4 (Patreon):
- Added the chance of getting arrested when doing something criminal, such as being naked in public or dealing with drugs. There are several solutions to get out of jail, including seduction.
- Added a restroom to the Cobblestone Inn in Thretik with a gloryhole.
- Added a Nun that you may encounter in the Chapel instead of the priest with new actions particularly for masculine characters.
- Added a couple of extra random events in the Chapel.
- Added new random scenes when walking around Thretik.
- Added some small random scenes when entering the Pawn Shop.
- Added back the option to watch television at home and added new scenes to it.
- Added buff icon for Lip and Ass injections.
- Added the option to wear nothing in the wardrobe.
- Updated opening scene a little to better introduce characters and be a bit more detailed.
- Reduced the chance to encounter a lot of random events.
- Fixed an issue with the camshow job where you would get stuck chatting with your audience forever.
- Fixed an issue early in Alicia's story where you could get stuck if you buy the wrong flowers.
- Fixed some text effects in Alicia's storyline.
- Fixed an incorrect image from one of the random scenes when walking in on your father in his bedroom.
- Fixed the special request with the park prostitute from displaying the video clip when it shouldn't, not counting towards the Love the Hardest Way achievement, and not properly affecting arousal.
One of the best games on the site, lots of great content in this one, looking forward to more
This really is an odd one. MC is very anonymous from the start, all we get is a name and a rough age, nothing about his sexuality, but one of the first things I was able to do was to completely ride my parents' dildo. Then I run into a guy that wants to go on a date, and will eventually fuck me if I say yes. This makes no sense at all. Don't waste you're time on this one.
This game has always had good parts to it but it seemed a little emptied. As of the full update 0.9 version the world is starting to feel more fleshed out and accessible. There is certainly more to improve on, but that can always be said. With that tho there is plenty to enjoy if you haven't played the game before or are coming back to it.
Keep up the grind Sun
I'm usually positive in my reviews, but man, the story doesn't add up when you get a job and keep fucking all the time, and find strangers on the street and fuck even more and have a girlfrined and fuck even more, but when it's time to be transformed into a sissy you are a loser who never fucked. The possibility to not transform is there, but I think the future game choices should be limited because of your previous ones. It doesn't make sense to act cocky and sudenly you're able to be a total loser if you want. Maybe it's a personal taste, but I like when the story kinda forces you into the transformation with little variations to your choices, otherwise I feel I'm not readinng a story with an insteresting character that I didn't created or even playing a game. It doesn't feel like a game if your actions doesn't have consequences and doesn't lead you anywhere.
Counter to a lot of people on the site... I don't rate this game highly or at all really.... for a start; the versioning itself is confusing and seems intentionally drawn out, like it's all about making it last for that Patreon dollar, all you do to me is kill your credibility as a developer. This game has been on version 0.8 for the last 6 months (End of November from brief look at posts LOL) and honestly I don't feel like version 7 -> 8 was a major update either, it's at a whim.... anyway, in that time, theres been like 3 "final" versions, it's just dumb and or confusing, intentional 100%; like I said, credibility, what credibility!?
Like a clue your a developer whos questionable... version control; Sort your version control out, standardise it and remove the confusion. It is so obviously, intentionally drawn out and confusing, like don't be a jerk; "V8.0C final"... lol wtf is that (it's a joke, thats what that is)..... read the wikipedia page on Software versioning 0.0.0 == Major.Minor.Patch, it's really not hard...
An isssue (and I will admit, it may not be from this game but there are a slew of games pulling this same crap and expecting no one to notice, hard to follow which these days) is compounded when there is a bug with an update; from my experience, the developer promises to fix, knowing that its fixed in the next content update and wont actually do anything (so basically wait for it to be released on arbitrary schedule or pay for patreon version where issue is fixed).
Each content update's is lacking, really feels like it is all about giving enough to satiate the Patreons.... (of which I was and stopped cause I refuse to support devs like this). At the end of the day, you're using copywrited images and expecting people to pay, whilst not directly charging for the product, you are charging for access to the latest versions.
Patreon should be used to support devs with projects, just need to direct that away from the ones trying to milk you for it (in the unfun way). There is no passion here, find a project where the person actually wants to make a good game over making a good amount of money.