You have heard from your friend's father that he believes that your friend is on drugs. He has asked you to investigate, but what you find is even more unbelievable!
A Twine-based game that is both open-ended and with a focus on different stories should you choose to pursue them. Help your friend or take advantage of them; help someone become their true self or help them become happy with who they are, or do none of it! You are thrown into a world with lots of different things going on in it and it's up to you what you want to be apart of, even if that means just sticking to yourself. And in the end, you can find your true self as well, dominating the cock-hungry populace or caving to the feminine urges, there's plenty of sexy fun to be had, and there's more being added all the time!
Current Free version is 0.9.2 Current Patreon version is 0.9.7
Patch notes for 0.9.2 (Free):
- Added more content to Alicia's storyline!
- Added more content to Alex's storyline!
- Added the first independent job: Camboy! Less starting pay but more pay later, plus do it right from your bedroom!
- Added missing text for several job promotion scenes.
- Added missing images from Liam's storyline.
- Adjusted links to glow when moused over and removed the underline.
- Fixed some incorrect energy usage with some PC parent interactions.
- Fixed some text in Alex's storyline.
- Fixed an energy issue when fucking Gabby.
Patch Notes for 0.9.7 (Patreon):
- Added a new series of job to the hospital in Twonton!
- Added the option to wear no accessory to the lockbox.
- Updated all jobs to now require 60 energy (up from 40), but also increased pay.
- Updated all jobs to have a 50% chance to affect femininity just by working normally (increase for feminine jobs, decrease for masculine).
- Updated the confirmation message when accepting a job to make it more clear.
- Updated the confirmation for accepting a promotion to make your new position more clear.
- Changed the random guy and woman in town to now require 25% or -25% femininity to spend time with.
- Fixed the Chat with your Audience action for the Camshow job being blank sometimes at the highest level.
- Fixed several missing images in Liam's story.
- Fixed the Camshow job actions working regardless of energy.
- Fixed a bug where leaving the general store in Thretik would take you back to Onegaron.
- Fixed relationship interactions with the PC's parents not properly affecting femininity.
- Fixed having sex with Liam or Alex for your camshow not affecting your sex total.
- Fixed the interactions with the random guy/woman not properly affecting femininity.
- Fixed the missing title on the status page when on the camshow job path.
- Fixed more spacing and capitalization inconsistencies.
This game could be good, but it has one thing very wrong:
It doesn't build anything. You don't build your character's personality at all, and you can go on a dominant path with the girl, but do a submissive one in your job at the church. You can go to the sissy path but have a girlfriend and fuck her.
No hints on how the character thinks or what are his motivations, or his sexuality. If this game limited you from doing somethings because you are too far down some road it would be more interesting. Like "No, I don't think I wanna do that anymore. I rather do that thing (because I'm different now)", something on those lines.
I mean, you can be anyone in a game, sure, but everything has to be explained and make sense. It has to be credible.
If it had better storyline I would give a 10/10 or 09/10....but since any action or intention from your character is practicaly inexistent or doesn't add up to one another, I'll give a
This game is made for people who like a sandbox style game where you can go in all kinds of directions.
Like most sandbox games it's full of empty routines that you have to click through day after day to achieve the simplistic task of living.
There are also some plotlines you can get involved in, and they take you in a specific direction. They're easy to find, and you're basically given the core plotline right from the start. If you follow it, which is easy, it will lead to some crucial choices that direct the rest of the game (as it exists now).
This owes an obvious debt to Girl Life, and has some passing similarity to Young Maria Wardrobe Freedom, but you start as a male, a bit older and a bit sketchier. I'm nervous comparing it to Accidental Woman, as that game is so deeply broken right now it's impossible to judge how it will turn out, but even with AW so busted, it still feels like it has a lot more going on than this (unfortunately still unplayable). You can actually play FoM, so there's that!
I found it was rather empty. There isn't a lot to do most of the time, other than the rituals required to live and raise money. You need to raise money to succeed in some quests, so it can be grindy and repetitive. The casual sex feels very random. Some mechanics obviously are completely random. Pretty much everything you want to progress is gated on money, or just waiting for the appointed time.
It's not really my kind of game. Sandboxes where you have to grind up your relationship levels with everyone while counting your razors are not something I love. If you like a sandbox with more focus on lots of sex and transformation, Hornstown is the place to go.
Some people may like this, but for me it felt desolate even compared to the shampoo measuring simulator that is Girl Life. Maybe after a lot more development it might become something a bit more engaging?
One of the best games on the site, lots of great content in this one, looking forward to more
This really is an odd one. MC is very anonymous from the start, all we get is a name and a rough age, nothing about his sexuality, but one of the first things I was able to do was to completely ride my parents' dildo. Then I run into a guy that wants to go on a date, and will eventually fuck me if I say yes. This makes no sense at all. Don't waste you're time on this one.
This game has always had good parts to it but it seemed a little emptied. As of the full update 0.9 version the world is starting to feel more fleshed out and accessible. There is certainly more to improve on, but that can always be said. With that tho there is plenty to enjoy if you haven't played the game before or are coming back to it.
Keep up the grind Sun