DOWNLOAD LINKS: Currently doing both mega and mediafire because mega was having issues.
Pandemonium Classic: Unity Edition is a 3d version of House of Pandemonium/the Classic mode in House of Pandemonium - Remastered; which are both fantasy themed arena survival tf games.
This game includes some assets from House of Pandemonium - Remastered with permission from its dev (SaltyJustice); and also many from House of Pandemonium for which the dev (passelel) has given general permission for derivative works.
From House of Pandemonium: Nymph, Slime, Harpy, Golem, Rilmani, Pixie (with Fairy), Darkslave (with playable dark cloud), Podling, Rusalka, Cow and Imp.
From Chambers of Pandemonium: Maid, Bee (Worker and Queen), Vampire (Spawn and Lord), Cupid, Fallen Cupid, Dryad, Treemother, Hamatula and Doll (all types, plus you can begin play as Pygmalie).
From the Handbook to Pandemonium: Arachne, Alraune, Djinni, Draugr, Ghoul, Leshy, Marzanna, Mermaid, Nixie, Rabbit Wife (plus you can begin play as a Rabbit Prince), Undine, Werecat, Weremouse, Werewolf, Wraith, Yuan-ti (and Acolytes)
From the HoP Remaster's Adventure mode: Darkmatter Girl, Dreamer, Latex Drone
From Doll Mansion: Claygirl (all three colours)
And some extras: Evil Double, (playboy style) Bunnygirl, Guard, Mummy, Doomgirl, Mothgirl, Lamia, Kitsune, Dark Elf Master + Serf, Scrambler, Wicked Witch, Cultist, Demon Lord (including true form), Cowgirl Rancher, Lithosite Host, Nopperabo, Nyx, Mad Scientist, Frankie, Zombie, Antgirl (handmaiden/soldier/queen), Fire Elemental, Goblin, Cheerleader, Sheepgirl, Hypnotist (and Assistant), Lotus Eater, Alien, Xell, Teacher (and Student), Mantis, Oni, Magical Girl (and True/Fallen variants), Imposter, Half-Clone, Progenitor
Special thanks to Trinity and Aaaac for recreating the original playable characters from House of Pandemonium in 3D Custom Girl (and a lot of mod finding help and testing).
faremann: Sanya's moth bikini, in progress thrall images for rusalka, fallen cupid thrall images, low hp/wp states, lamp dazed, scramblers, lamias, dark elves (serf/master), werewolves, dogs, wraiths, zombies and Nanako's initial set.
Trinity: Most of the volunteer text, text and images for djinni, hypnotist, assistant, aliens, xell, magical girls, fallen magical girls and the alternate maid set.
whovian21: An exhaustive test of all forms that lead to a lot of bugfixes and balance changes.
tacodog: Follow and hold position icons (and some good testing, too).
Antay0: Imposter, clone and clone progentior image sets and text.
- Added mermaid, undine, nixie and oni tfs
- Added 'possess' option to observer mode and some related settings; related body swap items
- Added infighting/side customisation
- Added darkmatter girls, fire elementals, goblins, cheerleaders, sheepgirls, yuan-ti and yuan-ti acolytes, hypnotists and assistants (Trinity), lotus eaters, draugr, aliens (Trinity), xell (Trinity), teachers and students, mantises
- Outside area generation now generates a larger, open area
- Added ufo room
Beta 2 patches:
- Added Djinni (images created by Trinity)
- Added manual/music player
- A new character, Nanako (images created faremann)
- The following transformations: Werewolf (faremann), Dog (faremann), Cultist, Demon Lord (and true form), Marzanna, Cowgirl Rancher, Lithosite Host, Nopperabo, Nyx, Mad Scientist, Frankie, Wraith (faremann), Zombie (faremann), Antgirls (handmaiden/solider/queen) and Leshies.
- Volunteering! Trinity3 has written volunteer transformation text for all implemented forms
- The victory methods have been fleshed out a bit
- New items: stamina potion, shield, faceless mask, knockout drug
- A lot of settings have been added
- Doomgirl, Mothgirl, Lamia, Kitsune, Dark Elf Master + Serf, Scrambler, Wicked Witch, Claygirl and Alraune transformations.
- Three methods of escaping the mansion (to be expanded upon).
- Item spawn sets and game rulesets added (to allow quick switching between customised modes).
- Observer mode.
- Cauldron allowing alchemy to create several items (part of one of the victories, to be expanded upon). Ingredients can be looted from flowerbeds/graves.
- Hamatula, Dryad, Treemother, Guard, Mummy and Arachne transformations.
- Lobbed (grenade) and missile projectile weapons.
- Spawn additional humans option.
- Monster spawn set options.
- 'c' to order npcs to follow you, 'e' to use item on other (to prevent npc movement causing you to use an item on yourself accidentally)
Alpha 4 patch 3:
- Willpower weapons (pendulum/pocketwatch).
Alpha 4 patch 1:
- Latex golem transformation.
- Cupid, Fallen Cupid and Bunnygirl (playboy style) transformations.
- Gun items.
- Vampire (spawn and lord) transformations.
- A bunch of hopefully-help-with-log-reading changes: pausing, an auto pause during transformations, a tf-cam with larger log + focused on your character (toggleable), a tf speed option and an alternate layout with a larger log section.
- Weapon attack ranges/arcs/cooldowns now vary.
- UI scaling.
- A few new rooms.
- Bee (worker/queen) and doll (all types from Chambers plus Pygmalie playable) transformations
- Minor AI improvement/cleanup
- Bugfixes and minor features (remedy now cures tf states/blank doll state; player sprite; names over character heads)
- Multiple mansion floors
- Large number of additional rooms
- Evil double transformation (new trap)
- Added Maid tf
- Made Dark Cloud playable
- Added some mid-tf harpy images
- The mansion is now randomly generated from a (currently small) selection of rooms
- UI graphics have been added
- Text log has been decluttered (particularly, messages from other rooms are no longer seen and floating damage numbers replace 'a hit b for c damage' messages)
- A minimap has been added
- Spawn weights can now be set for monsters and traps, as can game difficulty, combat difficulty and mansion size
- An inventory screen has been added
- A few other minor features, bugfixes
- Added Rusalka, Cow, Darkslave (with Dark Cloud), Podling, Imp tfs
- Added in the other two protagonists (Jeanne/Lotta)
- Lot of bugfixes and some minor features
Prototype 6 (patch 1):
- Fixed an issue with harpies being locked in place.
- Action cooldown bar
- Attack arcs
- Harpy, Golem and Rilmani TFs
- Added Pixie/Fairy TFs
- Added most items (trap items aren't in)
- Enemies will now dash
- Key remapping for most controls
Probably one of the greatest games on this site. That's a big claim but it does something no one else does, does it well and does a whole lot of it. (Full disclosure: I helped in a pretty big way enable this game to be made. The character creator program needed mods found, I found a lot of them.)
Pandmeonium classic is a survival arena game where a group of girls find themselves in a manor and have to try and escape before they get TFed by the monsters that show up. It's basically an FPS where you run around the mansion trying to find weapons and ways to escape before the monsters TF you. The game doesn't end when you get TFed, you just play as a monster trying to TF the other humans. Except for the other Pandemonium games nobody else does this. There are 80+ kinds of monsters each with their own TF sequence and style of gameplay as them. Also in it's favor is that you can modify just about every setting in the game which lets you make your own sandbox of fun.
Art and design:
The art's functional, but more importantly expressive and does an excellent job of conveying what the monsters are like. It's all 2d sprites made in 3DCG. The mansion is pretty barebones, but it's obvious the focus is on being easy to understand over being pretty.
Gameplay: An FPS sort of thing but with a focus on melee. It does the job, but isn't exceptional. The problem that keeps it from being great is that the melee isn't much fun. NPCs move erratically and turn so quickly that actually catching one to hit can be a challenge sometimes. They added range weapons so if you can't get the melee down you can still defend yourself. I'm not sure what they could do differently to fix melee though, I doubt they have the budget to make a TF dark souls. Every monster has it's own gameplay gimmick which is impressive, although balancing is an ongoing progress. Perhaps most importantly ways to win were added so you have a goal to work towards. A lot of the gameplay is enjoying losing is fun until you figure out the systems on offer.
TF content: Great! There is a lot of TF in a lot of varieties hitting on a lot of popular themes. Each monster has it's own flavor but every monster has a volunteer variation which is a nice touch. Also has four seperate insect girls, bee, ant, mantis and moth. One thing to watch out for is that there is almost no sex in this game. If you want sex and TF this isn't the right game.
Conclusion: I really recommend at least trying this game, it's something no one else is doing. If you like monster-girl TF and the related corruption and mental changes it's a must try. If you just want a lot of TF sequence it's also good to pick up.
Newest link for Beta 4 patch 1 isn't working properly.
Tried to download Windows version.
I've been really enjoying the development of this game, and at this point as a sandbox I'd say it's definitely surpassed those that came before it. The unique behaviors of the different types of enemies is excellent, and the gameplay itself is pretty easy to balance to what you want. I did want to provide a few points of feedback, as per A5P5:
I've been following this game since the first version, since I was a fan of the original. At first I dismissed it as a clunky, broken, and unnecessary remake. A lot of time and updates later though, this game has turned into something pretty great. The gameplay still feels awkward, but the sheer number of transformations and options make this one of the most enjoyable and replayable games on the site.
Kudos to the developer and everyone who helped with the 3d models, for providing regular updates and constantly improving the game.
Well it's HoP in 3D like dungeon crawl and it could be fun but ...
For a game based on transformation, you actually don't see the transformation happening to your character cause in 1rst person view ... It's a bit strange. The descriptions of the transformation are written in a console so small you can't really read it, and all happens so fast. To be enjoyable at least you should turn into some sort of vanity camera when you can't control your character anymore and something is happening to cause, cause right now i can't see the point to play the game.
Hope it will be fixed in future versions so i can edit this review.
Edit 24/07/2019 : The above have been mostly fixed and the author is quite reactive for bug fixing. That sounds good for the futur of this game.