You will play as a male news co-anchor, Garrick Reynolds. You and your female co-host (Cassandra Hamilton) are both alphas that clawed your ways to where you are now. The new problem is that the station is getting bought by a big news corporation and there will only be one anchor when the sale goes down. Both you and your colleague will try to sabotage each other to get that coveted spot. Maybe your opponent’s college aged daughter would be a good place to start.
The main gameplay will consist of a build your deck kind of system. You’ll start with a basic set of cards and the events that you encounter, the sex scenes that you’ll discover, and the decision you make will add or remove cards from your deck. You’ll also be able to mess with your co-anchor’s deck but she’ll get to do the same in return.
Sex tags (present and future):
M/F, F/F, humiliation, M dom, F sub, anal, incest(Mother/Daughter), mind break, exhibitionism, gangbang, prostitution.
The deets (V0.06):
- Designed 10 new cards.
- Added 10 new events in the town.
- 2 new game mechanics. “Whore” and “Sexual”.
- Added the “Whore” keyword to Karen++.
- Fixed the double Karen bug. (You’d have to restart the game to not have her twice… Or you can keep her and have twins as secretaries. ^_^)
- Added the functionality to tap allies to be able to get rid of Her appearance card.
- Made the common events appear at a rate of 30% rather than 50% in town. So you’ll get the targeted location events more often.
- updated the “how to play” page.
The deets (V0.05):
- Fixed 2 past bugs.
- Added 6 new Cassandra blackmail scenes.
- Added 4 new Tiffany shared scenes.
- Added in the Cassandra card degradation as you use her. (Will need to restart to get those engaged, sadly)
- Now that you have more tools to win, I added a surprise for you when you start to win too much glory.
- Added a cap to maximum energy. Also, it you skip the gym too often, your energy will drop.
- Added the “how to play” button to the start screen.
The deets (V0.04):
- Added the gym training button to up your maximum energy.
- Added the upgrading button to the business district. With this you can up the effectiveness of your cards while lowering it’s cost.
- Added the removing button to the ghetto. With this you can remove cards from your deck.
- Fixed some bugs new and old.
- Added min/max for cards (min number of cards: 10) (Max number of cards: 40)
- seperate the events. Now the locations have their unique events. Some events are shared by one or two locations and some are communal events that can be accessed anywhere.
- added 7 new events.
Version 0.06: Available to 5$ patrons. - https://www.patreon.com/Pyorgara
Version 0.05: Available to 1$ patrons. - https://www.patreon.com/Pyorgara
Version 0.04: Available for free. - https://www.patreon.com/Pyorgara
I thought I'd excluded all RPG maker games, due to being so outdated, it has tiny unresizable windows that take up about a 12th of my 1440p screen, never mind those with 4k.
While I don't blame the authors for that, I do blame them for picking a archaic engine, that refuses to adapt to modern widesreen formats, and resolutions
This is even worse it's a Unity game locked to a tiny window by the author, it starts with an story intro, that put me off more with each paragraph, but lost me totally the moment the intro finished.
I was then presented with an unintelligle interface with no idea what the uiser was supposed to do. I found by reading the website laer it was some sort of card game, Not for me.
First of all: the Mac version doesn't work. The app file that you unzip actually is another zip for an app and then that app just doesn't start. Something is broken here. It's not Unity's fault though. I'm a Unity developer myself and it never exported something so weird for me. (So I had to use Windows to play.)
Also, why is the window size fixed to 300 pixels or something? It's tiny and the Unity Display resolution dialog is not only hidden at startup, but completely disabled, so I can't even change it by pressing alt on startup. I had to use the windows display magnifying glass at 300% to see ANYTHING. Please choose "Hidden by Default" instead of "Disabled" in the build settings.
As for the game, I like the concept, but there are several problems.
- If there's TF content it's hidden very well (should be more in front later?)
- The enemy is very powerful and the player's actions don't feel impactful at all (it's probably supposed to feel this way to give the impression of a powerful enemy and the players struggle, but that almost never makes for a good gameplay experience)
If these things are going to be fixed over time which I'm sure they will, I'm looking forward to playing this again. But also, I think it'll need a lot more versions before this is an enjoyable experience.
I'm all for making a unique game but don't make it so unique that you are the only one that knows how to play it. This is waaaaay to complicated for a simple adult game.
Use the additional tabs please, such as the 'Changelog' tab so our overview isn't 10 pages long mostly due to the updates.
Also while you update the Change Log, it's only for the people who'll be getting it anyway, perhaps wait until you update the Free version before posting the Change Log Deets here?
Very small cards and I have no idea how to play as it isn't well explained. Maybe make it bigger.