You will play as a male news co-anchor, Garrick Reynolds. You and your female co-host (Cassandra Hamilton) are both alphas that clawed your ways to where you are now. The new problem is that the station is getting bought by a big news corporation and there will only be one anchor when the sale goes down. Both you and your colleague will try to sabotage each other to get that coveted spot. Maybe your opponent’s college aged daughter would be a good place to start.
The main gameplay will consist of a build your deck kind of system. You’ll start with a basic set of cards and the events that you encounter, the sex scenes that you’ll discover, and the decision you make will add or remove cards from your deck. You’ll also be able to mess with your co-anchor’s deck but she’ll get to do the same in return.
Sex tags (present and future):
M/F, F/F, humiliation, M dom, F sub, anal, incest(Mother/Daughter), mind break, exhibitionism, gangbang, prostitution.
Version 0.08 would be the one to try if you've been waiting to try the game. Some game mechanics were updated and there is now a tutorial to help you start. Also, the first fight is repeatable in case you want to practice.
The deets (V0.10):
- Added new ally “Anthony” to the ghetto + his 3 scenes.
- Added new ally “Bubble” to the red light district + her 3 scenes.
- Added new ally “Chad” to the gym + his 1 scene.
- Added the CG for hand in bra (Cassandra).
- Added the CG for dating page (Cassandra).
- Added the CG for spank (Cassandra).
- Added the CG for racy photo 1 (Cassandra).
- Added the CG for bend over (Cassandra).
- Added the CG for topless (Cassandra).
- Added the new UI graphics.
- Fixed a few bugs that had been reported.
- After a battle with Cassandra, you can now use the “work” you accumulated to add twice the amount to your energy or equal amount to your money or half the amount to your blackmail.
- Added a new card “Check your options” that lets you draw more cards.
The deets (V0.09):
- 3 new Tiffany (solo) scenes.
- 3 new Tiffany (shared) scenes.
- Added the CG for kneeling scene (Cassandra).
- Added the CG for gym stream (Cassandra).
- Added the CG for groping (Cassandra).
- Added the CG for masturbate (Cassandra).
- Fixed a few visual bugs.
- Re-added the “clicking on the text box to remove it” functionality.
- Replaced the default BG scribble that I used before with a new one. This new one is not going to be the default in the future but it’s better than what we had before.
The deets (V0.08):
- Added card arts (both yours and Cassandra’s)
- Added tutorial, along with the ability to replay the first game as often as you like to practice.
- Changed game mechanics. You now try to get the other to zero influence rather than get to 50.
- Because of the change in mechanics, I change a few of your and Cassandra’s cards.
- I also removed the rewards for removing her cards as I found that it was hard to remember when playing.
- Added character art everywhere!
- Added an event to “business street”.
- Added a new card for you.
- Added a networking option in “news room” to help buff up your influence.
Version 0.08: Available to 5$ patrons. - https://www.patreon.com/Pyorgara
Version 0.07: Available to 1$ patrons. - https://www.patreon.com/Pyorgara
Version 0.06: Available for free. - https://www.patreon.com/Pyorgara
Well, while the game is playable, it is a very new game so there is not much to say. If you want to get a better feeling of it, you can try out Soldier's Life of the same author. While that one is not a card game (or is it?), I feel that the erotic element is closely resemble to this one which is to humiliate a successful woman and bring her down to her knees.
To win the News Desk GAME, you and Cas will need 1000 Glory, which is a long period of real time. You get Glory from each winning BATTLE, from Work gain of that one single BATTLE. You need 50 Influence to win a BATTLE. Winning a battle is the last thing you want to do at the beginning. You will win it eventually and once that happens, it would be pretty one sided. She wins at 1000 Glory which is a long long time into the game. So take the time.
The early strategy is to make her win fast with as little Work as possible.
When a battle is over, you enter story mode. This is where you are going to make up the difference.
Corrupting the Priestess of the same author was a grinding game with okay story and no challenge. Solder's Life was better. I won it using save/load and some easy tactics during the mini games. I would recommend trying SL out before trying out the News Desk.
There is also news that there is some big changes in 0.08. Stay tune.
This game should be called the You Lose Desk. STEEP learning curve. If you don't mind not winning ever and spending a ridiculous amount of time trying to figure out what to do then this is your game. Otherwise you should pass. This is ridiculously difficult.
I thought I'd excluded all RPG maker games, due to being so outdated, it has tiny unresizable windows that take up about a 12th of my 1440p screen, never mind those with 4k.
While I don't blame the authors for that, I do blame them for picking a archaic engine, that refuses to adapt to modern widesreen formats, and resolutions
This is even worse it's a Unity game locked to a tiny window by the author, it starts with an story intro, that put me off more with each paragraph, but lost me totally the moment the intro finished.
I was then presented with an unintelligle interface with no idea what the uiser was supposed to do. I found by reading the website laer it was some sort of card game, Not for me.
First of all: the Mac version doesn't work. The app file that you unzip actually is another zip for an app and then that app just doesn't start. Something is broken here. It's not Unity's fault though. I'm a Unity developer myself and it never exported something so weird for me. (So I had to use Windows to play.)
Also, why is the window size fixed to 300 pixels or something? It's tiny and the Unity Display resolution dialog is not only hidden at startup, but completely disabled, so I can't even change it by pressing alt on startup. I had to use the windows display magnifying glass at 300% to see ANYTHING. Please choose "Hidden by Default" instead of "Disabled" in the build settings.
As for the game, I like the concept, but there are several problems.
- If there's TF content it's hidden very well (should be more in front later?)
- The enemy is very powerful and the player's actions don't feel impactful at all (it's probably supposed to feel this way to give the impression of a powerful enemy and the players struggle, but that almost never makes for a good gameplay experience)
If these things are going to be fixed over time which I'm sure they will, I'm looking forward to playing this again. But also, I think it'll need a lot more versions before this is an enjoyable experience.
Very small cards and I have no idea how to play as it isn't well explained. Maybe make it bigger.