Hi there! I´m Tiplick!
This is v 0.4.5: NEW STAT DISPLAY AND USAGE / NEW SCENES (Anal class, SMS, Health Review, etc...) / "CAUGHT" SCENES IF MISSING CLASSES: Keep in mind that this is just a little taste of what the complete game will be.
Leave a comment with anything you would want me to improve, correct or add to the story or the aesthetics. Please, have in mind that it´s a work-in-progress and that this is my first time making a game ever :)
Due to a series of apparent mistakes, you end up on an only women "Size Queen" themed ship. As the reputation of the company is at stake, the Captain blackmails you in order to keep your mouth shut. She designs an strict Schedule, which you have to complete or you will get punished. The relations with the women on the ship will mold your mind, as well as your body, as you are trapped in a prison surrounded by water.
Content: Femdom, humiliation, sissification, submission, cuckold, transformation, BBC.
The actual game starts once you get into the ship, where a sort of "rpg" mechanic starts working. Stay tuned for updates (This game WILL have an ending/various endings).
Upcoming v0.5 content (spoilers):
- More cuckold content (SMS)
- Dockings: visits to different parts of the world.
- Dating sites: GRINDR.
- Added possibility of triggering hardcore BDSM content.
- M/M content, Daddy Dom, etc...
- Totally new mechanics, giving new meaning to the points.
- Sissy sex assitant on demand
- Able to start slowly transforming other members with the lab substances.
Hany suggestions? Found a bug? Join my Discord server ---> https://discord.gg/vxmRNg8
P.D: THANKS FOR +900 LIKES!!!
You are a young man living with your capricious girlfriend near London. Your rich american parents have always paid everything for you, so you´ve never had it hard in life. One day your best friend calls you to give you a present:
Two tickets for a two month cruise!
Unfortunately, your girl won´t go with you due to the inestability of your relationship. Nevertheless, you make the decision to go alone and enjoy it for yourself.
A decision that will change your life forever...
Turns out the ship is an only women "Size Queen" themed ship. As the reputation of the company is at stake, the Captain of the ship blackmails you in order to keep your mouth shut. She designs an strict Schedule, which you have to complete or you will get punished. The relations with the women on the ship will mold your mind, as well as your body, as you are trapped in a prison surrounded by water.
You: You´re 5'7'' tall, which is considered below average. Your pale skin and small constitution has always complexed you. All this features, together with your lacking personality, has made you a girl repelent all your life.
Your best friend: He´s more like the Alpha man stereotype. He´s always been nice to you and usually forces you out of your introverted bubble.
GF: Your life together in London has kind of spoiled the relationship. Although you were never a "high libido" couple, these last months have been sex-less.
GF´s best friend: You are not very fancy of her, she´s a bad influence for your wife and for everybody. She is always carrying that slutty look and bringing new guys home.
Captain T: ???
and many more...
Just follow the Schedule for now.
Most of the content is on the submissive path. Use your free time on Saturday and Sunday (after docking) to buy the stuff you might need for the tasks. Also, time doesn´t run when you use the menus or buy clothes. You only spend 1 minute passing through each deck.
-Gym girl: Buy chocolate candies and bring them with you the next days at the gym.
-Library girl: Win the runner in a race at the fitnesstrack. She'll give you her headphones. Then bring them to the library girl.
-Sushi Restaurant: To activate the quest, visit the restaurant when they are on service (20h-), then the waiter will tell you to come the next day before service. Go another day before 20 so you'll meet the chef.
-Outside pool girl: In order for you to take Suzie to the spa pool, you'll have to get femenine swimwear and trigger the scene with the lifeguard first.
-Penis mug: Buy the penis mug from the store and bring it to her.
-Workaholic: Trigger the first scene with the stressed woman so it is 50% done. Then buy a cup of coffee from the store and let the bartender pour some of the pink dust in it. Go back and let her take a sip.
-Golf instructor: Get the hat from a brazilian girl that's suntanning on deck 9. She will ask for a lollipop in exchange.
-Ewa's magic show: To trigger the quest you need to go to the stage between monday and friday of the third week, then you'll see how her assistant is quitting. Take her place and help her rehearse and do the show on Saturday night.
-Ethel: This is the half of the quest. To trigger it just explore the 5th deck while on the third week. You will find Ethel. This quest will continue on the next update: 0.4.
1-left, 2-middle, 3-right, 4-left, 5-right, 6-middle, 7-middle, 8-left, 9-left, 10-right, 11-left, 12-middle, 13-right, 14-middle, 15-left.
TASTE TEST 1:
1-beans, 2-bacon, 3-pineapple, 4-lobster, 5-???.
TASTE TEST 2:
1-cheese, 2-coriander, 3-pickle/gherkin, 4-raw rice, 5-???.
v 0.1 - Intro and first week until arrival to La Rochelle.
v 0.1 fixed - Date bug after the Cooking lesson fixed, broken images brought to local, "read for a while" in Library bug fixed.
v 0.2 FIRST DOCKING +1 WEEK OF CONTENT:
- New changes: More variety of dreams and they now appear depending on your actions, new "fetishes" in appearance menu, Schedule button visible on the side, new area: Casino, Fashion Boutique 8-22h, stats redistribution, transformations depending on stats, dining room flashes when available, Provisional inventory (previous was giving problems with saves).
- All images are local (under surveillance), .jp2 converted to .jpg.
- Saves do not interfere with the inventory and date systems.
- Bugs fixed: Time issues fixed, Friday repeating fixed, day number stuck, not going to ship bug fixed, cage is now accesible in the wardrobe, quest log "return" loop fixed, default friend´s name bug fixed, spa pool loop fixed.
* 0.2 posterior minor fixes: Image in Anatomy class, week 2 misspell fixed. Appearance "bad conditional expression" error fixed.
v 0.3 SECOND DOCKING +1 WEEK OF CONTENT + AUDIO (SOUNDTRACK + SOUND FX):
- New stuff: Soundtrack + sound effects, Tinder, Random encounters on Decks 3,5,6 since day 9, +1 underwear slot, Women´s Secret, Sex Shop, Cooking class 2 taste testings, Psychologist memory test, Chores for captain, Chores for Rae, new trainings and pictures, New library section, Special massage available, 3 new SMS.
- Changes: Class reminder at the top right, Schedule display as image, spa hour change (11-22), stores clothes display, buying clothes doesn´t depend on your FEM, new masturbation scenes, swimsuit on Fashion Boutique, 2nd week - 900points instead of 1000.
- New inventory system: Divides Key Items and Consumables. Counts up to 5 of each consumable.
- Bugs fixed: Quest log´s badge doesn´t show, multiple wardrobe and store malfunctions, dining room doesn´t show Tara´s review on friday, Goodies store malfunction fixed (didn´t appear on inventory), SMS notifications fixed, multiple audio bugs fixed, inventory fixed, elevator bug (no return) fixed.
v 0.3.5 3 SIDE QUESTS/ 3 NEW RANDOM ENCOUNTERS + MUTE BUTTONS + NEW AREA:
- New stuff: 3 side quest for the first week + 3 new random encounters (2 of them on decks 4,7,8 and the other one on the elevator). Hunger doesn't let you resist (captain), complying raises your submission stat. Scene outcomes are decided by your SUB stat. New area: Reading Rooom. Music and FX mute buttons.
- Changes: Sex shop moved to library so it's more accesible, taste test multi-choice so it's easier, ending screen can go back now.
- Bugs fixed: typos, beach bus black screen, class reminder deck3->deck4, bra-stockings shop-wardrobe malfunction, random encounters as block, both flasks grabable, swimming pool 1h30min, massage room doesn’t go back to massage menu, sex shop undefined if not first time, under to 1 or 2 tara, extra 100 points for first panties, inventory only 5 items fixed, swimsuit suit not buyable fixed.
- Things to change on next updates: Profile picture should change with appearance, compatible saves, play online, gym clothes, only red flask appears on the floor, open new areas, random encounters and side quests, ... ... ...
v 0.3.5 fixed: Blackscreens fixed: Library, Locker room, Sunscreen Barcelona. Music doesn't mute in menus and style class fixed.
v 0.3.6 3 NEW SIDE QUESTS/ 1 NEW RANDOM ENCOUNTER and 2 CAMEOS (Patreon gold passengers) + NEW OUTSIDE POOL AREA + NEW BAR TABLES AREA:
- New stuff: 3 side quest for the second week + 3 new random encounters (1 of them on decks 4,7,8 and the other two are cameos that can appear at any deck (each one has different effects). New swimming pool area, with a new side-quest prepared for next updates. New bar tables area, where you can have a cup of coffee and enjoy some company. Although older versions saves won't work, I've introduced a VARIABLE SET BASED "CONTINUE GAME" FEATURE, which lets you continue just where you left it the last time, or start from the 2nd week if you just want to enjoy the new side-quests. You can set the state of every side-quest, so you don't have to re-play them and select your stats. Added some brief randomized encounters at the outside pool and deck 9.
- Changes: Side-quests show at the quest log with a different color than the main story ones.
- Bugs fixed: typos, buying swimsuit doesn't let you swim fixed, several sound acumulations prevented (some may persist for now).
- Things to change on next updates: The "continue game" feature has a few problems right now: GF's SMS may not show depending on the day you decide to continue, profile picture should change with appearance, play online, gym clothes and swimming apparel should show in the wardrobe, clothes should be accesible when the MC's not in his room, ... ... ...
v 0.3.6 fixed: La Rochelle Bastien no fem determined, sex shop music loop stops, Library read blackscreen, Locker room $gymshower not set, Sunscreen Barcelona black after bus, Exhibitionism fetish sets (outside pool accesible), tara's event loop after docking fixed, Suzie's side-quest accesible only since day 9 (ouside pool closed until that day).
v0.3.6 bugfix(v.2): All reported bugs fixed, including music loops, blackscreens, variables not setting, etc... Also added new scenes to the underwater sculpture inside the pool and an option to ask Anastasia about it. Also fixed the broken images due to directory errors (random encounters).
v 0.3.7 3 NEW SIDE QUESTS/ 2 NEW RANDOM ENCOUNTER and 1 CAMEO (Patreon gold passengers) + NEW STAGE AREA (and 2 shows) + NEW SUNTANNING AREA + NEW GOLF AREA:
- New stuff: 3 side quest for the second week + 2 new random encounters (1 of them on decks 4,7,8 and the other can appear at any deck (each one has different effects). New stage area with a show per week (only implemented on 1st and 3rd for now: CINEMA and MAGIC). New golfing area, where one of the side-quests ocurr. The suntanning area is now open, and although there's not much content for now, on next updates it will have plenty. The cameo consists in a side-quest this time, instead of a random encounter.
- Changes: Not much of a new area for now, but a penny arcade door will now appear on the 5th deck. Once we arrive to the end of the 4th week, this area will be opened.
- Bugs fixed: typos, several sound acumulations prevented (some may persist for now), quest log underline bug, golf quest bug, ewa's quest doesn't trigger.
v 0.4 THIRD DOCKING (ROME) + 1 WEEK OF CONTENT + 1 CAMEO (Patreon gold passengers):
- New stuff: Gym classes trasform into pain endurance lessons, Captain T teaches how to do a proper blowjob (oral), Holli presents a new character: Giada (maybe a future ally...), Anatomy class divides theory and practice (theory-> Ms. Foster, practice -> Tara and Captain), Cherry postpones the clothes mission to introduce the costume party on saturday, New psychological test (More mental TF and M/F), Hypnosis with Anastasia, more revealing Health review, First anal encounter with Tara, 2 new SMS (start of BBC cuckold content). First half of next docking visit (introducing men on board).
v 0.4 fixed: Broken cinema scene, Lana SMS broken, classes can be repeated + classes audio bugs, no points after classes + other stats, code error at bottom wardrobe, several typos (reported on Discord), tinder match bug, anastasia's pool statue quest restarting, blue vial doesn't trigger scene, magic show is cancelled even if you did the rehearsal, golf course 8 holes blackscreen after completing quest, no link comes down at the taxi stop in Rome (variable not being set before docking), Aryana and Netflix dates switched, no quest log after Rome, stage note has wrong day numbers (new picture with the new image pack), side-quests can be repeated after being already finished fixed, sex shop always flashing, <> bug in Lana's SMS fixed, casino won't open on the 4th week fixed.
v 0.4.5: The nearest teacher will catch you if you are missing class (20 min margin, only on decks), New stats display, INT numbers are now on the IQ scale (starting with 100), FIT is subtracted from MC if does not exercise for 3 days. New BBC SMS, new anal class (by Lucy), added scene to the 4th week's Health Review, if certain stats are met. 4th week's Tara's Review can completely change depending on SUB stat. Style class has different outcomes depending on FEM. "Tummy" and "Legs" added to Appearance. These change depending on the FIT stat (+ legs show shaven if they are). Added hover picture and description to "Anal" and "Oral" descriptions. Can't get FEM stat on shower anymore. Can't get double INT on library. Multiple audio bugs fixed, as well as broken images. PS: will be online soon.
Have any suggestions? Found a bug? Join my Discord server ---> https://discord.gg/vxmRNg8
Was gonna rant, but really, here's a tl;dr on 0.4.5
Incoherent mesh of fetishes piled on top of each other
Wanting to please everyone, yet pleasing no one
Great idea, terrible implementation
P.S. Remember when SQ Cruise Ship was about sissification/bbc/cuckoldry?
It´s an incredible game i love it.
Could u put more domination and thigh high boots?,..pls.
This is one of my favorites, mostly because of the cuckhold content! I can't wait to see where this goes.
I kinda like this game. Kinda.
I mean, you can't argue that it's really well made with music & sound effects (which almost no sissyfication game has), many different places, pictures and pretty decent writing. But as hard as I try, I don't truly enjoy playing this game. I don't care at all for cuckold content (which the author seems to be pretty fond of), I dislike the idea of a literal schedule I have to follow (why do I have to go to sailing class where some chick just exists to give me information about the mysterious secrets of the plot that I don't really care about either, while I could go to styling class and move on with my sissyfication?) And why doesn't my dialogue portrait change while my "examine yourself" portrait does? And why can't I keep my nutrition up despite working well and getting all my meals? Is that intentional?
Don't get me wrong, it's still a fun game. The small episodes at land with these little "riddles" are cute, like I said, the writing is decent, there's a whole lot of content, and it's pretty sexy too. I just feel like it isn't for me. I'll still keep an eye on the further development and check out future updates.
Anyway, try it out, it's a fun game!
All in all, not bad.
I went into this game after months of putting it off because it didn't seem to be all that interesting a concept, or just didn't seem like my cup of tea. For some reason I had mainly thought it was going to be m/m based on the description; A cruise ship full of women into dudes with big dicks? Sounds like the PC is going to get into all sorts of male on male shennanigans. Or so I thought. Which I was pleasantly surprised it's not, or at least as much as I had thought. The game content focuses mostly around the women on the ship, which I'm perfectly fine with. Vanilla M/M isn't really my thing. Sissies don't really count imo.
In any case, the game is a weird mix of other sissy-sim games you might find on the site (PE, TMOAS, TSGE, Secretary, with a little bit of The Company sprinkled in) . Standard fare, but the choice of location is novel enough to keep it engaging. There's a good amount of characters throughout that are written pretty decently. It's easy to see their motivations (or at least some of them). There's a good amount of content in the game, with plenty of locations fleshed out, which can keep you playing for a good few hours or so, depending on how much you explore.
Story-wise it's alright, PC is having trouble with GF, friend offers them a cruise vacation, PC ends up going alone, then finds out he's not exactly "welcome" on the trip. He's gotta fit in with a number of activities that the Capitain assigns to him each day. There's hints of a deeper mystery (because there always is), and a bunch of little side quests for the player to do. Along the way, he finds himself getting more and more feminized as the trip goes on. With a fair amount of hypno, and unknown body-altering substances thrown in to boot. It progresses rather slowly, but I hope it progresses more than it goes to now.
In the description there's a fair amount of mention of Cuck content and BBC, which I'm not a fan of either to be honest. Thankfully, the cuck stuff is pretty easy to avoid if you just don't answer the text messages, and the BBC isn't really present much at all, and doesn't have that overly-zealous worshippy tone that borders on parody with how rediculous it sounds (like some games on here that focus on it. Seriously, I really don't get the fetish. I find it pretty dumb with how it's written most of the times). Though there are a few black characters that border on pretty racist caracatures at times. I really don't care about that sort of thing, though if you've got thin skin or are overtly PC then you might get #triggred. Seems more like the author is not from the US or somewhere where there's many black people, so he's just basing it off of media and stuff he's seen instead of first-hand experience. It is what it is.
The English and grammar in the game is decent enough, though there are quite a few typos and misnomers here and there which give off the impression that English isn't the author's first language. Seems like it might be Spanish or something similar.
Images are alright, though I'd opt for more scenes of the action. The start of the game has this weird obsession with putting random gifs and internet memes for doing menial tasks, which honestly kind of breaks the flow, but it stops pretty early on.
More images of the sexy scenes would be super welcome though. Like much more. Some of the descriptions of the action are hard to follow at times as to what's going on. That might have been me skimming, or there's just not many clear markers in the text as to what's being put where, or who's doing what.
Navigation is pretty good as well, there's multiple decks of the ship and multiple rooms, which are (for the most part) easy to get between. There's a convinient notification on the top right of the screen that tells you your assigned activity, as well as which room/deck it's on, which makes it pretty easy to know what you should be doing, and where. My main gripe though, is that to move between decks on the ship, you've gotta click "Move up"/"Move Down" buttons. They're in the same exact place on most screens which is great and makes it easy to spam the button to get where you want, but it's broken on some decks. Each deck has a little flavor image that shows the deck, but they aren't a consistient height for each image, which bumps the Up/down buttons up or down on some floors which breaks the ability to quickly get to where you need to go. On one deck (the one with your room) the buttons aren't even in the same place as the others.
It should be pretty easy to fix though, just force a height for the deck images and it'll keep each button in exactly the same place. On the deck where the buttons are in a weird place, just offset them to be the same place. Keyboard shortcuts would be awesome to have as well (though they might have that already, I just didn't look).
But yeah, all in all pretty good. Looking forward to seeing more. Definitely keep it on your radar, and if you've been on the fence for similar reasons as me, just check it out. It's a bit slow to start, but it's easy enough to get into a rhythm and keep playing for a few hours.