Welcome to Feminae College, where you'll meet your new roomie and explore the campus! But watch out for Heather and Jennifer, the two most beautiful and popular seniors, because they're hosting something called the Girl Games: a competition where girls transform guys into slutty sex kittens ...
Features both forced and voluntary feminization and crossdressing content, with a full Paperdoll dressup system, and a little CFNM and SPH thrown in for good measure!
UPDATE: Everything! This is a completely revamped/reworked 'prologue' to show off the new version of the game. (The playable version of 0.1.5 (with much more content) can still be found online here.)
0.2.1 - 30 May
Updated pretty much EVERTHING.
- new UI
- new image system
- reworked content
For a much more in-depth explanation of the new 'Prologue' please see this public post on my Patreon.
0.1.5 – 6th March
- New content added!! (now up to 46, 413 words in total)
- Content includes: a third scene with your chosen mistress, even more gloryhole content (lol), a part-time job you can do, a first date with Amy, a couple of working shops (once you feel brave enough to buy things, that is), and a bunch of other small things to discover, dotted around campus and beyond!
- Note: I have spent the last couple months rebuilding the game from the ground up – although it looks pretty much the same (although perhaps a touch prettier), the underlying code and organization has been massively improved ... This has also been the reason it’s taken me a while to update! But future content should come way faster now!!!
Note: this update will break your previous saves.
0.1.4 - 23rd December
Note: this update will break your previous saves.
- Back button reinstated
- Save Game css modified so that it’s no longer black on black (lol) and therefore visible!
- Facial and body hair regrowth much slower (now every 3 days instead of every day)
- New links “Grab towel and head to bathroom” (in dorm if unclean or unshaved) and “Return to your dorm to get dressed” in bathroom (if clean and shaven) added
- Fixed missing “get dressed” option in wardrobe when player is totally naked
- Added a few tiny reactions from Amy and awareness of yourself in your classes if you don’t shower – real consequences to come!
- Added a few randomised subjects and descriptions to classes to make them (slightly) less tedious for now. Again, much more to come.
- added "shave everything" to shower options (as it becomes available), and just "shave face" in early scenes
- added "get dressed" option to wardrobe so you can quickly go into 'boy mode' without having to put on each piece of clothing if you don't want to
- sleep option only appears (on Day 2 onwards) once you've at least left your room!
- small bug fix (corrected the flyer issue so the girls don't approach you each week in the Cafeteria)
0.1.1 Initial release - 21st November, 2019
The UI is much better now than it was, contentwise there is not much, but thats okay with an alpha version. The character model looks a bit too androgyne for my taste, if it starts out manlier transformations are better visible. just my 2 cents, I understand tastes are different.
Meaningless unnecessary grind. Are you playing your game at least once? It's boring.
Actually important tasks not getting to list.
Gameplay is :
skip 5-6 days by going to lecture + clicking sleep
About new UI:
nanoarrow to go further
bus stop stupid navigation where button to go back is bigger and more visible thatn actual buttons that uses bus to get somewhere
The date with Amy bug is fixed, but it looks like the story hasn't progressed much since, so I'd recommend skipping this one until more content is added beyond the introductory events. The new UI is more U than I, so I personally have a small dislike to it, but other than that, looks promising if the author can create convincing storytelling and bring the narratives of the "Girl Games" and the interpersonal relationship of Amy, her relationship to the Girl Games hostess, and the MC altogether into a nice little present for us with pretty pink bow on top. In other words, could have great upside potential.
old v0.1.4 review:
Can't really give any strong opinions right now, since the game is barebones, but it definitely shows promise. I also like that there are two misstress paths, each with a different personality. I'm just sad that either choice forces MC to miss the date with Amy :(
Good start. Lots little nuggets that make it reasonable for the mc to head down the girlie path. Only real complaint is between events the game feels empty.
Little events/more variation of current ones would flesh out the days plot events arent happening.
Definitely interesting; replayed what's there enough times to have (hopefully?) found a lot of things that probably don't get noticed right away.
I really do hate that it's so short! When will you be updating it some more? It's got a lot of potential to be something amazing, and what you have currently is pretty well set up in and of itself. Can't wait to see more of it though!