Your starship has crash-landed on a planet under biological interdiction.Your ship can't regain orbit and your distress beacon is fried.You and your crew will have to find a way to survive,fix your beacon, and call for rescue.
This is a top-down worker management game where most of your workers will get transformed as you play. That might happen accidentally or... "accidentally."
The game will play just fine, but there are not yet any win conditions.
Cubist sums it up pretty well. I should make my font tiny aswell. Game has potential, just It is so hard to see and read anything. Going to the sea is one of the worst things I did. It took my character a very long time to "swim" out to the center before it will accept any new orders like grabbing food or water. poor guy or girl can't tell. I would like an auto harvest, instead of a micro management on each individual character. It's like there's apples here, I'm starving.... Have to collect the apples and then deliver, then cook, then eat. thats for one character!!! Just go out and grab the stuff man. I am sure if I crashed landed on a planet I would not wait for my captain to say ok you can eat that.
Also ran into a tentacle monster, I had no idea what was happening since my character just stopped and was on the verge of death. I clicked on him/her and barely caught a glimpse of something like "i was grabbed" because the other characters just overwrite everything. IDK what to do. it just took that person forever to leave that tile.
Interesting game. Sadly, while it has promise, there are also problems.
"Teayeph" sounds like a phonetic transcription of "T A F". Wondering what that's an acronym for?
Can't recommend the game in its current state. Keep an eye on it to see what improvements are made in future updates.
I enjoy this game! I look forward to further development!
It's kind of like Rimworld, but more adult content, and less technical knowledge needed.
While less technical knowledge is needed than Rimworld, there is technical knowledge needed. A guide needs to be added (I'm grateful to the forum posts where players state what they are learning).
Love the idea for this game.
Can crew get each other pregnant? How quickly would these pregnancies progress?
If left for awhile in a warm area, do the eggs layed by crew members hatch? What do they hatch into?
I'd like to see:
A help guide (a wiki would be awesome, but an investment of time, I'm sure).
An option to turn off crew members running away (a loyalty option).
An option to select gender of crew members.
It's okaaaaaaaaay I guess, but it's still way too raw to get any real fun out of it.
In other words, another Dexsin proof of concept that's got heaps of potential, but nowhere near enough polish.
There's latex and tentacles within the first 5 minutes if that's your schtick, any other TF is too much work to get to right now.
My main complaint is that there's no clear tutorial. There's an extremely barebones help system (? icon), but there's not enough detail for a new player on how to use (or even access) this information... unless you happen to go sifting though the patch notes on Dex's patreon page. (If it's all there in the manual, at least point to where the manual is!)
This is where I'd heartily reccomend looking at (for example) the early builds of XXXivilsation, and noting how the player is introduced to each mechanic.
The 'wish I knew before starting' tl;dr:
- Send units to resources and bring them back to the crashsite.
- Build a firepit, have excess timber as fuel. Instead of bringing back food (Melons, Wild Rice, etc), have your gatherers cook it instead. (or have someone else cook them, up to you.)
- Build a workbench and a bucket or two; use them to gather dirty water, then boil that on the fire pit.?
(You can use flasks to transport dirty water, but once you get purified water that takes priority and you'll be unable to transport dirty water until you can make a bucket)
- Solar Batteries charge wherever there's an energy resource, it might be useful to keep a spare unit to run errands like charging these, then taking them back to your ship to recharge it...
- Spacebar pauses time so you can amend orders on the spot, q and e toggle between units.
The Kinky / TF content tl;dr:
- Don't be surprised when your lumberjack gets tentacle'd, develops a rapid pregnancy and then births a giant egg (...which makes for decent rations??)
- If a tile has a latex pool, there's a chance anyone passing through there will gain some amout of latex coating.
- If you don't hydrate or feed your units, they'll consume materials raw.
- - eg: If you want the BE content, then you'll need to starve them next to a melon patch. I hope this is amended in later builds!
The buggy/TBA tl;dr:
- Unit descriptions don't consistently update when events happen. (Eg bust size from wild melon consumption doesn't show, but latex or tentapreg process do. :/ )
- Rafts don't work, or there's no clear instructions on how to use them. (Movement penalty for water tiles is impossible, even with raft in inventory, placed on tile or placed on adjacent tile)
- Come back once it's had some time to be refined and polished. It's too frustrating to get to the kinky stuff in this stage, but there's great potential if Dex spends the time on it.
ok color me impressed
but in order to be playable you need to describle controls
also the small font is a no go barely readable
I REFUSE TO COMMENT THE GAMEPLAY UNTIL THIS 2 FIXED.(because i canot)