When you turned 18, you received a letter with an invitation to the Hogwarts University of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Because magic is not for children!
It's a fun-based HP-themed adult parody.
- Role playing system.
- Sandbox mode.
- You can choose the gender of your character. i.e. You can play as either a male or a female student.
- The player character will not be a canonical character from within the Harry Potter universe. However, the other characters are, although they may be a bit \"out of character\".
- Hand drawn pictures made in the original style.
- You can enroll in any of the houses. The Sorting Hat makes its decision depending on what you did in the prologue.
What's new compared to the previous public version :
- Two new quests. The first is the Christmas ball, and it is huge. The second one takes place during the ball, and you will fail it if you can't manage to complete it before the ball is over.
- New outfits for almost all characters.
- New, more varied sprite for Ginny. So far we have only used it for the ball, but we will replace her old sprite in the rest of the game in the next versions.
- Four backgrounds have been redesigned or redrawn to better match the holiday spirit.
- Three new soundtracks.
- We've fixed a lot of bugs from previous versions.
We get the same type of questions from the players. So, we decided to make a mini FAQ about gameplay.
Q) Nothing happens in the game. How can I get the quests?
A) For most of the quests, you must have a high level of relationship with the characters. Typically, the "friend" level is sufficient for the first character's quest.
Q) How can I improve the relationship with the character?
A) You need to talk to him or her. Also, the relationship increases during quests. But I think that you have a problem with getting a quest, isn't it?
Q) I talk to the character, but the relationship does not go up. Or even go down. What should I do?
A) There is no single model of successful conversation. The conversation depends on your stats, the character's relationship to you, your House, and just on your luck.
The main stat you should pay attention to is your character's LOOKS.
Your looks is positively affected by: high charisma, expensive robes, some other items received in the game.
Your looks is negatively affected by: low charisma and the level of your hygiene. If you take a shower rarely, then the surrounding characters don't like it.
Just try not to start conversations, if you current looks is lesser then 8 (higher is better).
Q) What topics improve relationships best?
A) There is no single answer to this question. As a rule, it is best to try a different topics and look at the character's reaction. And do not limit yourself to one topic. If you say what he or she wants to hear, then you can improve your relationship by 2-3 points at once.
I would say; very good base. Why so little self TF's? I believe there's only the gender change tf, which I found very hard and/or unclear to trigger.
I've played many updates to this game because its not a bad HP game. But I have to say it should not be listed on this site. There are no meaningful TF elements and the developer does not appear to have any intentention of rectifying that issue.
Have to agree with the one who wrote before me. Rather reminds me of a good Harry Potter Simulator than TF-game, haven't seen any TF.
Huge potential, but it's slow and boring right now. After an hour of play, no transformations.
Despite the complaints here, there is TF content in this game
more than some games that claim M/M content that basically have none
The art is great and I like the gameplay ideas behind this game
the one complaint I do have is this game is very very grindy
Looking forward to seeing where things go with this^^