When you turned 18, you received a letter with an invitation to the Hogwarts University of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Because magic is not for children!
It's a fun-based HP-themed adult parody.
- Role playing system.
- Sandbox mode.
- You can choose the gender of your character. i.e. You can play as either a male or a female student.
- The player character will not be a canonical character from within the Harry Potter universe. However, the other characters are, although they may be a bit \"out of character\".
- Hand drawn pictures made in the original style.
- You can enroll in any of the houses. The Sorting Hat makes its decision depending on what you did in the prologue.
Main changes at 0.72:
- We added eleven new quests and several interactive events to the game. And you can consider interactive events as small quests. It is about 12,000 words of new text in this version (88к words and 54 quest in total, the game has become quite big now).
- You can see the continuation of the main storyline, from two sides.
- Four quests of this version are dedicated to bad guys. Or girls... This means that it will be more interesting for you to play as a Slytherin student.
- You will be able to use magic much more often than before. We took into account your complaints that there is too little magic in our game.
- This version play time ended at Dec, 20.
- You can be expelled from Hogwarts (game over) now.
- We reworked old scenes with flying hands. Now you can see the normally interacting characters instead.
- Also we added several new TF fetishes
0.72a - bugfixes
We get the same type of questions from the players. So, we decided to make a mini FAQ about gameplay.
Q) Nothing happens in the game. How can I get the quests?
A) For most of the quests, you must have a high level of relationship with the characters. Typically, the "friend" level is sufficient for the first character's quest.
Q) How can I improve the relationship with the character?
A) You need to talk to him or her. Also, the relationship increases during quests. But I think that you have a problem with getting a quest, isn't it?
Q) I talk to the character, but the relationship does not go up. Or even go down. What should I do?
A) There is no single model of successful conversation. The conversation depends on your stats, the character's relationship to you, your House, and just on your luck.
The main stat you should pay attention to is your character's LOOKS.
Your looks is positively affected by: high charisma, expensive robes, some other items received in the game.
Your looks is negatively affected by: low charisma and the level of your hygiene. If you take a shower rarely, then the surrounding characters don't like it.
Just try not to start conversations, if you current looks is lesser then 8 (higher is better).
Q) What topics improve relationships best?
A) There is no single answer to this question. As a rule, it is best to try a different topics and look at the character's reaction. And do not limit yourself to one topic. If you say what he or she wants to hear, then you can improve your relationship by 2-3 points at once.
Despite the complaints here, there is TF content in this game
more than some games that claim M/M content that basically have none
The art is great and I like the gameplay ideas behind this game
the one complaint I do have is this game is very very grindy
Looking forward to seeing where things go with this^^
Ehh, the game lacks content for player charater participation. It's a bunch of chatting, studying, resting, and repeat. VERY scarce TF content. =/
I want to love this game. However, there is a lack of relationships, magic for the PC and transformations. The writing, development and framework for a great game is literally right there. Unfortunately it fails to take the next step.
U do need more Tf and TG content and spells that u cast. every one is suggesting this. what is hogwarts without magic?
I have to agree with Noknet.
Anything magical is being done by other students and you are just seeing it as you go from one room to another. As far as I can tell by the interface, you will never cast a spell which makes the game boring. Why do our character even bother going to class or study in the library if we cannot use magic? When it came to relationship/sex the farthest I got was kissing one npc (over and over and over again). This makes me wonder in its current form if that is all you can do?
This game needs an overhaul in the magic department and hopefully a deeper relastionship(s) building in future updates.