When you turned 18, you received a letter with an invitation to the Hogwarts University of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Because magic is not for children!
It's a fun-based HP-themed adult parody.
- Role playing system.
- Sandbox mode.
- You can choose the gender of your character. i.e. You can play as either a male or a female student.
- The player character will not be a canonical character from within the Harry Potter universe. However, the other characters are, although they may be a bit \"out of character\".
- Hand drawn pictures made in the original style.
- You can enroll in any of the houses. The Sorting Hat makes its decision depending on what you did in the prologue.
Main changes at 0.76:
- A new character with full questline. Her questline (3 quests) is complete and available for both male and female player's character.
- New Hermione's quest.
- 8000 words and 5 erotic scenes with 14 variations in this four quests.
- All these scenes are animated. These animations are less blurred and much more smooth then before. We will use such animations for all of the following versions too.
We get the same type of questions from the players. So, we decided to make a mini FAQ about gameplay.
Q) Nothing happens in the game. How can I get the quests?
A) For most of the quests, you must have a high level of relationship with the characters. Typically, the "friend" level is sufficient for the first character's quest.
Q) How can I improve the relationship with the character?
A) You need to talk to him or her. Also, the relationship increases during quests. But I think that you have a problem with getting a quest, isn't it?
Q) I talk to the character, but the relationship does not go up. Or even go down. What should I do?
A) There is no single model of successful conversation. The conversation depends on your stats, the character's relationship to you, your House, and just on your luck.
The main stat you should pay attention to is your character's LOOKS.
Your looks is positively affected by: high charisma, expensive robes, some other items received in the game.
Your looks is negatively affected by: low charisma and the level of your hygiene. If you take a shower rarely, then the surrounding characters don't like it.
Just try not to start conversations, if you current looks is lesser then 8 (higher is better).
Q) What topics improve relationships best?
A) There is no single answer to this question. As a rule, it is best to try a different topics and look at the character's reaction. And do not limit yourself to one topic. If you say what he or she wants to hear, then you can improve your relationship by 2-3 points at once.
Have to agree with the one who wrote before me. Rather reminds me of a good Harry Potter Simulator than TF-game, haven't seen any TF.
Huge potential, but it's slow and boring right now. After an hour of play, no transformations.
Despite the complaints here, there is TF content in this game
more than some games that claim M/M content that basically have none
The art is great and I like the gameplay ideas behind this game
the one complaint I do have is this game is very very grindy
Looking forward to seeing where things go with this^^
Ehh, the game lacks content for player charater participation. It's a bunch of chatting, studying, resting, and repeat. VERY scarce TF content. =/
I want to love this game. However, there is a lack of relationships, magic for the PC and transformations. The writing, development and framework for a great game is literally right there. Unfortunately it fails to take the next step.