Assume the role of X, an alien plant lifeform who one day wakes up on Earth with no memories and a directive to subjugate the planet's population for its master's eventual arrival.
Sunlight Empire is an adult-oriented interactive novel with heavy RPG/Management elements
Current version: v0.3.3beta
Your saves from previous versions are not compatible.
PLEASE REPORT ANY BUGS/GRAMMAR/SPELLING MISTAKES YOU FIND.
THIS GAME FEATURES AUDIO! PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR BROWSER PERMISSIONS ALLOW FOR AUTO-PLAY OF MEDIA FOR THE OPTIMAL EXPERIENCE.
PLEASE ASK FOR MY PERMISSION IF YOU WANT TO POST MY GAME ANYWHERE ELSE.
- Overhauled Chapters 1 and 2. Better scripts, better flow, better writing etc.
- Chapter 3 overhaul (WIP)
- Added new Slave Management menu (WIP) in Chapter 3 onwards
- Updated the visual make-up of the project for consistency
- Fixed several logical errors
- Fixed numerous spelling mistakes (Thanks Zermelane)
v0.3.2: Development resumes!
- Added a new interlude in preparation for the next chapter.
- Fixed not being able to access the soldier route in Chapter 1 despite it being fully implemented otherwise.
- Various re-writes and language-related fixes
- Major under-the-hood reformatting to facilitate easier development flow
- Lots and lots of language-related fixes
v0.3.0: Ave, Sylvan!
- Chapter 3 complete
Several changes to make page formatting consistent
Changing the name and title they address you as will now send you back to the correct passage.
- Fixed a number of spelling/grammar mistakes
- 1 new picture, 3 new passages
v0.2.0: In Vivo
- Chapter 2 complete (total word count 19230)
- Added some pictures
- The game now has a theme-song
- Chapter 2: 12050 words
- Debug + spelling fixes
- Experimenting w/ images
- Changed how the sidebar info is processed
- Chapter 2 underway: 11236
- Bug fixes + spelling fixes
- New page: Contributions
v0.1.0 - Garden Warfare
- Chapter 1 fully released (10597 words)
- Bug fixes
- Spelling/grammar errors fixed
- Filled in 2 GNIDNE - Shock Doctorine
- Bug fixes
- Language pass up to 'Revenge' arc
- Filled in 1 GNIDNE - Eaten Alive
- Some bugfixes
- 3/4 of Chapter 1 story content is in (7500 words).
v0.0.3: Infrastructure update I
This is released as a proof of concept
-Additional infrastructure for Chapter 1
-Chapter 1's first major story event well under way
v0.0.2: Infrastructure update I
This update was mostly about coding the systems required to have a functioning game. It is mostly done, so you should expect a lot of story content in the next few updates.
- Work on chapter 1 is well underway
- Most of the infrastructure needed for chapter 1 is now in place.
- Finished Prologue
- Implemented starting systems
loved the game but i tought it could use more controle of growth like in chapter one and more images would be nice other than that i really enjoyed it and hope there is more soon
I really enjoyed this game for the short while it was active. I truly hope the creator comes back to this project, as it is still one of the projects on this site I would like most to see finished. Please give Sunlight Empire a chance and show it support so that the creator might return to working on it.
Very hot. I'm a huge fan of the direction this story is going, and the sex scenes present are very well done. Even before you get to the sexy bits, it's a fun game! I'd like to possibly see things like different paths for growth such as specializing in pheromones/spores or tentacles, or maybe defensive/survival mechanisms vs offensive/reproductive mechanisms. So far it's more so "wrong choice vs. right choice" rather than "choice A vs. choice B" which I'm not a fan of.
Great writing, interesting scenario and point of view.
The ending of chapter 3 is however quite graphic, be warned. For me at least it was too much.
I rarely write reviews and instead do when there's something out of the ordenary, and oh boy this one does.
great concept, with a simple and short but exciting game mechanic.
Avoiding spoiling anything i'll simply say this, i personally recommend this, its great and especially if you look for something a little different then the usual, but still want all the good action involved!
"i hope we get more of this" 9/10!