You have heard from your friend's father that he believes that your friend is on drugs. He has asked you to investigate, but what you find is even more unbelievable!
A Twine-based game that is both open-ended and with a focus on different stories should you choose to pursue them. Help your friend or take advantage of them; help someone become their true self or help them become happy with who they are, or do none of it! You are thrown into a world with lots of different things going on in it and it's up to you what you want to be apart of, even if that means just sticking to yourself. And in the end, you can find your true self as well, dominating the cock-hungry populace or caving to the feminine urges, there's plenty of sexy fun to be had, and there's more being added all the time!
Updated Web Hosted version is now available!
Current Free version is 0.7a Final Current Patreon version is 0.7e
Patch notes for 0.7a Part 2:
- Updated Chloe's storyline! It's a bit short but sets up to expand a lot next time!
- Added two new outfits to the clothing store that are more frilly.
- Changed the Main Uniform image to be more in line with the other clothes.
- Fixed some of the new clothes not appearing in the status menu when wearing.
- Fixed some of the new outfits not showing up in the wardrobe when you obtain them.
- Fixed a bug in Chloe's bedroom.
0.7a Part 2
- Updated the Felix storyline!
- Added new versions of scenes with Felix at his new home.
- The Clothing store in the Twonton mall is now open with the 3 outfits from the feminization story as well as 2 new outfits.
- Added 2 new outfits to the pawnshop.
- Fixed a conflict between staying the night with Felix and asking him to use the dildo; you can now see both options when they are both available.
- Fixed the image for Felix's bedroom.
0.7a Part 1
- Added a wardrobe to your Bedroom, allowing you to view and change into outfits that you own.
- Fixed a bug preventing you from continuing the Player Feminization story after showing Chloe your video.
- Fixed an error in the Park.
- Added more to the Player Feminization story!
- The Status page will now show your current outfit.
- Fixed Chloe's bedroom greetings still using the old image setup.
- Fixed the scene in which you show Chloe your video having the wrong character image.
Patreon Patch Notes 0.7b - 0.7e:
- Added new little side stories to the dealer in the park and club to unlock new things from them.
- Added new sex scenes to the encounters with random people on the street in town.
- Added a new outfit to each dealer park and club) that can be bought after completing their respective side stories.
- Having Sex with random people around town while wearing the Shameless Casual Outfit will earn you a little cash from that person.
- Having Sex with random people around town while wearing the Shady Casual Outfit has a chance to earn you drugs from that person.
- Added cocaine to the inventory of the shady guy in the park (requires completing his side story).
- LSD can no longer be bought before completing the club dealer's side story.
- Fixed a bug with finishing Felix's storyline suddenly changing your storyline to player feminization with Chloe.
- Fixed the wrong image being displayed when buying the outfit at the pawn shop.
- Updated the Club Six story with more content!
- Masturbating in your room now has different clips based on your femininity (0-24%, 25-49%, and 50%+)
- Updated the Objectives page with the Club Six story to make keeping track of it easier.
- Updated the Help page with information about the drunk, high, and femininity meters.
- Walking into your parents room you may occasionally see your dad's dick.
- Fixed a missing video clip from the altar boy job at the chapel.
- Fixed a bug causing a message to show saying that you made money and lost energy when you tried to work but were too tired.
- Fixed Old Gabby's image when you enter her house.
- Fixed the shady guy's image when you talk to him in the park.
- Fixed an issue with the salon showing that you got a manicure/waxed despite being too masculine or not having enough money.
- Fixed the missing image of Mr. Morin in their bedroom.
- Fixed some unclear wording on the Objectives page.
- Updated Alex's story with more fun story!
- Added two new possible scenes when walking in on your parents having sex.
- Fixed errors in the interactions with Mr. and Mrs. Morin.
- Fixed broken if statements on the Objectives page and in the salon.
- Fixed an html issue when looking at specific types of porn.
0.7c Part 2
- Alicia story updated!
- The prostitute and shady guy at the park can now be spoken with at any time, rather than by searching behind the restrooms.
- Checking behind the restrooms at the park now presents random time wasting events.
- The prostitute in the park now has a second option for more feminine characters.
- At 50% and above femininity, your normal dreams will now be replaced with more sissy dreams.
- Fixed an issue in which reaching certain parts of the Felix storyline could cause dreams to not appear correctly.
0.7c Part 1
- Updated Liam's storyline! He'll show up back in town 2 days after the events at his family's house.
- Masturbating now reduces Arousal by 60 rather than straight to 0.
- Fixed a bug in the Club Six storyline when having to guess someone's name.
- Fixed error on the Objectives page.
- Fixed a bunch of broken If statements.
- The Cranky debuff now appears from sleeping with 0 energy rather than 20 or less.
- The Rested buff will now apply from sleeping with 60 energy left, up from 40.
- Fixed a bug with the hungover debuff from sleeping.
- Added a little bit more to the story with Mr. and Mrs. Morin.
- After completing the new content with the Morins, you can now freely have sex with them depending on the path you went down.
- You can now smoke the marijuana from the dealer in the park in your bedroom or at the park.
- Getting too drunk will now leave you hungover in the morning reducing your attractiveness.
- If the High meter maxes out as a result of LSD or Moondust, you will now overdose.
- Smoking marijuana now reduces your arousal by 10 and has a 50% chance of reducing your energy by 10.
- Taking LSD now increases your energy by 20.
- Jerking off in the bathroom due to very high arousal now only reduces arousal by 40 rather than completely to 0.
- Fixed some instances of arousal not being properly affected.
- Fixed some text not using the correct effects.
- Fixed errors when showering.
- Fixed showering not giving attractiveness right away.
- Fixed the clip with having sex with Felix at his university.
- Fixed a bug preventing you from buying the Club Six membership card.
- You can now freely visit the salon on the Outskirts of town to get a manicure or waxing.
- You can now buy LSD and 'Moondust' from the Shady Dealer at Club Six. They can currently only be used in your bedroom or at Club Six.
- Added a new Clean buff from showering that will last for two days.
- Reorganized the way Attractiveness works; It now starts at 0 and is built up by your buffs such as being clean and well rested.
- The inventory on the status screen is now a scrollbox so that the length of the actual page will not increase no matter how many items you have.
- Added two new actions with Gabby after giving her the trinket, one for masculine and one for feminine characters.
- Added a clip for when Gabby previews the trinket for you.
- Fixed the Odd Tape not showing images when viewed by Felix.
- Fixed the spacing of some options at the Outskirts.
Definitely a lot more content than the last time I played. It's a lot less grindy, as well. Like a lot of games, the "forced" content is pretty much in name only. For example if you choose a certain job, the PC is willing to do things that shouldn't come until after a certain event, but they're there at the beginning. There's also an issue that the parallel storylines don't really affect each other and NPCs in them don't seem to notice any changes. There are also a few other voluntary acts the PC can do that he probably wouldn't within the logic of the narrative. At the very least, he wouldn't do them more than once without some reason behind it.
As of 0.7 this has some sexy ideas, but it's filled with error messages and the decision tree is all jumbled so you find youself delivering jewels you never found and nobody asked you to find. More things need to be closed off until you do the things that make them possible.
This is one of the few good games on the site that is still receiving semi-frequent updates. I was pleasnatly surprised with the depth of content in the game, even if the writing isn't as stellar as it could be. I'm looking forward to future updates.
After a few updates, the game seems less "empty" and broken. As of the previous versions, it is still very direct. You go to the chapel and you find lewd scenes... how idiot is that guy?
The park girl scenes is unfolding... but there is so much bugs that the wrong option pops up all the time. Some of the later scents (after shopping) have html codes pop up as content.
There is a lot of coding work to do.
note: The trinkle quest line is still having issue. I returned the trinkle to the girl... and I still get the trinkle quest in the outskirt.
It is another sissification game attempt after the very successful PE.
Friends of Mine is a sissifcation game like PE, unlike some of the CYOA or linear story attempts that appears on TSGS lately. PE controls the game flow by time. FoM uses energy. You can do anything as long as you have energy. Free style. Totally. However since there are only a handful of mini quests right now aside of the main quest, I kind of feel like having nothing to do at this point of development. I think it should change later.
Looking at the downside of it. First of all, the control and progression of events are a lot weaker comparing to PE. Some events are very direct and straight to the point, leaving very little room for imagination and growth, such as the two jobs. There is a lack of background. Why do you suddenly need a job? summer holiday? Are you in the school?
The trinkle quest line is broken. You get the small parcel and no one is willing to take it off you. The once-off give-trinkle-option revived from death from time to time. Then for no reason, you can do the trinkle preview a million times.
The main story is written... unrealistically. I look at the quest page and learn that Felix's father had talked to me... when did that happened? You talk to your friend in his room and he wants you to come back a week later... can't he just talk to you in the park outside? in a restaurant outside? it almost feels like the author wants you to figure out the game using the time span without giving you enough tease.
The upside: the GUI seems net and clean. There seems to be a system well installed. The development of future events shouldn't be too hard.
Personally I think there is good potential in this game. I am definitely coming back after a few versions when it has more contents.
Early versions of this game were a bit (okay, a LOT) grindy, but that was just because there was relatively little to do and too much "time" (energy) to do it in. More recent releases have been much better about this, and I'm certain this trend will continue. Overall, this is a superior sandbox game that (wonder of wonders for a sandbox) also includes an engaging, even superior story. I love it.