You have heard from your friend's father that he believes that your friend is on drugs. He has asked you to investigate, but what you find is even more unbelievable!
Though the game has somewhat of a main story, it's really a more open game with several different stories that you can pursue. Currently, there is a Male/Female relationship, as well as Male/Male (sissy) and Male/Female (Bimbofication) stories developing. You can also become a sissy yourself and later will be able to become a woman. I plan to continue developing this for quite some time, even adding in new cities to visit!
Current Free version is 0.6e Prelim Current Patreon version is 0.7b Final
Patch notes for 0.6e Prelim:
- Fixed issues with the Chapel and Club Jobs.
- Added the first two promotions for the Chapel and Club jobs.
- Added the missing text to all of the new Pawn Shop interactable scenes.
- Added missing text to the Pawn Shop promotion scene.
- Fixed bug with a number of Club Boy not increasing and unlocking the sex option.
- Fixed the promotion bug at the Pawn Shop preventing you from working after being promoted.
- Fixed errors at Club Six.
- Added two possible jobs to get at Club Six.
- Added a new promotion for both Pawn Shop job positions, each giving more money and presenting brand new scenes.
- Working will now give your work experience which is affected by your job performance (Attractiveness and status effects). Maxing out your job experience will open up the chance for promotion.
- Your job performance is now affected by Attractiveness, as well as certain status effects.
- Added a Job Experience bar to the status screen.
- When applying for the chapel job, you can now see which job is masculine or feminine.
- Fixed the Priest's image which was still using the old image format.
- Fixed some scenes with the Pawn Shop owner that still used the old image format.
Patreon Patch Notes 0.6e Final - 0.7b Final:
- Added a little bit more to the story with Mr. and Mrs. Morin.
- After completing the new content with the Morins, you can now freely have sex with them depending on the path you went down.
- You can now smoke the marijuana from the dealer in the park in your bedroom or at the park.
- Getting too drunk will now leave you hungover in the morning reducing your attractiveness.
- If the High meter maxes out as a result of LSD or Moondust, you will now overdose.
- Smoking marijuana now reduces your arousal by 10 and has a 50% chance of reducing your energy by 10.
- Taking LSD now increases your energy by 20.
- Jerking off in the bathroom due to very high arousal now only reduces arousal by 40 rather than completely to 0.
- Fixed some instances of arousal not being properly affected.
- Fixed some text not using the correct effects.
- You can now freely visit the salon on the Outskirts of town to get a manicure or waxing.
- You can now buy LSD and 'Moondust' from the Shady Dealer at Club Six. They can currently only be used in your bedroom or at Club Six.
- Added a new Clean buff from showering that will last for two days.
- Reorganized the way Attractiveness works; It now starts at 0 and is built up by your buffs such as being clean and well rested.
- The inventory on the status screen is now a scrollbox so that the length of the actual page will not increase no matter how many items you have.
- Added two new actions with Gabby after giving her the trinket, one for masculine and one for feminine characters.
- Added a clip for when Gabby previews the trinket for you.
- Fixed the Odd Tape not showing images when viewed by Felix.
- Fixed the spacing of some options at the Outskirts.
- Updated Chloe's storyline! It's a bit short but sets up to expand a lot next time!
- Added two new outfits to the clothing store that are more frilly.
- Changed the Main Uniform image to be more inline with the other clothes.
- Fixed some of the new clothes not appearing in the status menu when wearing.
- Fixed some of the new outfits not showing up in the wardrobe when you obtain them.
- Fixed a bug in Chloe's bedroom.
0.7a Part 2
- Updated the Felix story line!
- Added new versions of scenes with Felix at his new home.
- The Clothing store in the Twonton mall is now open with the 3 outfits from the feminization story as well as 2 new outfits.
- Added 2 new outfits to the pawnshop.
- Fixed a conflict between staying the night with Felix and asking him to use the dildo; you can now see both options when they are both available.
- Fixed the image for Felix's bedroom.
0.7a Part 1
- Added a wardrobe to your Bedroom, allowing you to view and change into outfits that you own.
- Fixed a bug preventing you from continuing the Player Feminization story after showing Chloe your video.
- Fixed an error in the Park.
- Added more to the Player Feminization story!
- The Status page will now show your current outfit.
- Fixed Chloe's bedroom greetings still using the old image setup.
- Fixed the scene in which you show Chloe your video having the wrong character image.
- Added tooltips when hovering over buffs and debuffs to tell you what they are doing to you.
- Adjusted the introduction of the Alicia story, so no matter which choice you make, you will get the trinket at the park.
- Changed the early parts of the Alicia story so you no longer have to flirt and take her to dinner multiple times to proceed; everything only needs to be done once now to move forward.
- Updated the Objectives page for Alicia's story and the Trinket storyline.
- The Gas Station owner will no longer trap you and force you to buy something when you choose the Shop option.
- Fixed the buffs and debuffs positioning.
- Fixed errors on the Objectives page.
- Fixed an error when Speaking with Liam.
- Fixed an error when reading Chloe's book.
- Fixed an error when going to speak to Lady Mantis.
- Fixed the multitude of errors when asking to speak with Mathew King.
- Fixed a passage that was trying to load .jpgs that were actualls .pngs.
- Added your current Job Title to the Status page.
- Added icons to the status bar for the Cranky, Rested, and Full buffs/debuffs.
- Updated the Objectives page for the Felix, Chloe, and Liam storylines.
- Prevented trying to get promoted a 3rd time and getting stuck.
- Fixed the Personal Secretary position at the pawn shop directing to the wrong passage.
- Fixed the Alicia storyline getting stuck at the point when she has people around her at the park.
- Fixed some code errors at the chapel and the city.
- Added new promotions to both lines of the Pawn Shop job.
- Added new promotions to both lines of the Chapel job.
- Added new promotions to both lines of the Club job.
- Fixed the issue with not being able to quit your job after being promoted.
- Fixed a bug preventing you from quitting the Club jobs.
- Fixed an issue with the Pawn job promotions not letting you work.
- Fixed missing informational text from some of the promotion work events.
- Fixed some work events that weren't properly affecting femininity.
This is one of the few good games on the site that is still receiving semi-frequent updates. I was pleasnatly surprised with the depth of content in the game, even if the writing isn't as stellar as it could be. I'm looking forward to future updates.
After a few updates, the game seems less "empty" and broken. As of the previous versions, it is still very direct. You go to the chapel and you find lewd scenes... how idiot is that guy?
The park girl scenes is unfolding... but there is so much bugs that the wrong option pops up all the time. Some of the later scents (after shopping) have html codes pop up as content.
There is a lot of coding work to do.
note: The trinkle quest line is still having issue. I returned the trinkle to the girl... and I still get the trinkle quest in the outskirt.
It is another sissification game attempt after the very successful PE.
Friends of Mine is a sissifcation game like PE, unlike some of the CYOA or linear story attempts that appears on TSGS lately. PE controls the game flow by time. FoM uses energy. You can do anything as long as you have energy. Free style. Totally. However since there are only a handful of mini quests right now aside of the main quest, I kind of feel like having nothing to do at this point of development. I think it should change later.
Looking at the downside of it. First of all, the control and progression of events are a lot weaker comparing to PE. Some events are very direct and straight to the point, leaving very little room for imagination and growth, such as the two jobs. There is a lack of background. Why do you suddenly need a job? summer holiday? Are you in the school?
The trinkle quest line is broken. You get the small parcel and no one is willing to take it off you. The once-off give-trinkle-option revived from death from time to time. Then for no reason, you can do the trinkle preview a million times.
The main story is written... unrealistically. I look at the quest page and learn that Felix's father had talked to me... when did that happened? You talk to your friend in his room and he wants you to come back a week later... can't he just talk to you in the park outside? in a restaurant outside? it almost feels like the author wants you to figure out the game using the time span without giving you enough tease.
The upside: the GUI seems net and clean. There seems to be a system well installed. The development of future events shouldn't be too hard.
Personally I think there is good potential in this game. I am definitely coming back after a few versions when it has more contents.
Early versions of this game were a bit (okay, a LOT) grindy, but that was just because there was relatively little to do and too much "time" (energy) to do it in. More recent releases have been much better about this, and I'm certain this trend will continue. Overall, this is a superior sandbox game that (wonder of wonders for a sandbox) also includes an engaging, even superior story. I love it.
i played the game for the first time a few days ago and i have to say i really like it! After stumbling around a bit the story started to develop and....
then it stopped.
Unfortunately the size of the download misguided me a bit about the content. The reason is easy. The pictures are huge, up to several megabytes.
Please resize the pictures and keep adding more content soon!!
very good games with a lot of originality on the story but I find that the updates are waiting for there is not much more besides spell checking or bug