You have heard from your friend's father that he believes that your friend is on drugs. He has asked you to investigate, but what you find is even more unbelievable!
A Twine-based game that is both open-ended and with a focus on different stories should you choose to pursue them. Help your friend or take advantage of them; help someone become their true self or help them become happy with who they are, or do none of it! You are thrown into a world with lots of different things going on in it and it's up to you what you want to be apart of, even if that means just sticking to yourself. And in the end, you can find your true self as well, dominating the cock-hungry populace or caving to the feminine urges, there's plenty of sexy fun to be had, and there's more being added all the time!
Updated Web Hosted version is now available!
Current Free version is 0.8a Final Current Patreon version is 0.8c Final
Patch notes for 0.8a Final (Free):
- Added a relationship system for Gabby with some new scenes. Currently maxes out at 100, but will see an update soon.
- Added a new random scene to the gas station men's restroom if you have at least 50% femininity.
- Added another shower scene for 50%+ femininity.
- Added new random clips for using the dildo in your room (1 new clip without breasts, 2 new clips if player has breasts.)
- Fixed Winter's max relationship not updating in the Characterpedia.
- Fixed various text and layout issues.
- Fixed the Park and Club drug dealer's inventory reverted back after completing the second part of their stories.
- Fixed some of Gabby's options placing you in the wrong area.
- Fixed the shower scenes not displaying properly.
Patch Notes for 0.8c Final (Patreon):
- Added new scenes with your Father! Talk to him and build up your relationship (up to 200)!
- Added a random encounter with Chloe in Town and in the City if you've progressed her story enough.
- Added two new outfits to the Twonton clothing store.
- Added a new random scene when checking behind the park restrooms.
- Added a new random scene when entering the men's restroom in the gas station.
- Added a new random scene when having fun with the Club Boy.
- Added a new random scene when passing through Twonton.
- Added a new random scene for the sissy camshows if you have the router.
- Adjusted previous scenes with the PC father catching you with stuff from their room to affect his relationship.
- Fixed the player's mother's relationship not displaying in the Characterpedia.
- Fixed the prostitute in the park not affecting arousal.
- Fixed the scenes behind the park restroom not affecting arousal.
- Fixed the location images during the Felix and Trevor scenes.
- Fixed some broken images.
Counter to a lot of people on the site... I don't rate this game highly or at all really.... for a start; the versioning itself is confusing and seems intentionally drawn out, like it's all about making it last for that Patreon dollar, all you do to me is kill your credibility as a developer. This game has been on version 0.8 for the last 6 months (End of November from brief look at posts LOL) and honestly I don't feel like version 7 -> 8 was a major update either, it's at a whim.... anyway, in that time, theres been like 3 "final" versions, it's just dumb and or confusing, intentional 100%; like I said, credibility, what credibility!?
Like a clue your a developer whos questionable... version control; Sort your version control out, standardise it and remove the confusion. It is so obviously, intentionally drawn out and confusing, like don't be a jerk; "V8.0C final"... lol wtf is that (it's a joke, thats what that is)..... read the wikipedia page on Software versioning 0.0.0 == Major.Minor.Patch, it's really not hard...
An isssue (and I will admit, it may not be from this game but there are a slew of games pulling this same crap and expecting no one to notice, hard to follow which these days) is compounded when there is a bug with an update; from my experience, the developer promises to fix, knowing that its fixed in the next content update and wont actually do anything (so basically wait for it to be released on arbitrary schedule or pay for patreon version where issue is fixed).
Each content update's is lacking, really feels like it is all about giving enough to satiate the Patreons.... (of which I was and stopped cause I refuse to support devs like this). At the end of the day, you're using copywrited images and expecting people to pay, whilst not directly charging for the product, you are charging for access to the latest versions.
Patreon should be used to support devs with projects, just need to direct that away from the ones trying to milk you for it (in the unfun way). There is no passion here, find a project where the person actually wants to make a good game over making a good amount of money.
It's a decent game, good writing, tons of images and gis, a bunch of things to do.
Unfortunately the author has a real problem with stretching the game wide instead of deep. There's a ton of little story threads, but none of them actually go far. The "main three" (technically 4) do to a degree, but it's all done rather quickly since they're all split paths. If the same amount of writing/work was put into one thread (as an example), it'd be a full game's worth of content, but instead of focusing on fleshing out the main core, the author just adds more story threads separately. I've got nothing wrong with adding content, but adding a bunch of extraneous things that are little more than dipping your toe into another story, while sacrificing the core of the game, then I'm a little meh.
Put simply, the main story threads of the game haven't progressed more than an extra 3 scenes or so in about a year. Yet there's something like 10 other smaller story threads that's been added since then, but don't really go anywhere. I'm not saying the author needs to work themselves ragged to keep up with expectations and flesh all of them out at once or equally, just that their focus could probably be shifted into more important things than letting the player buy drugs. The game is super fucking wide, but inch deep.
To make matters worse (depending on how you put it), the creator's focus is split even more since they're working on another game simultaneously.
Which is a real shame because I like the game.
The game has a good potential, but there are a few things I kind of disliked, for example, if you play with your mothers dildo, the scene is very short, and mentions nothing of first time or being hesitant for first time or about being straight, the old gabby scenes have the same problem.
Every sex scene is way too eager and short, removing immersion, and make them very boring and uninteresting.
I do have some suggestions for improvement, but I addes those in this games forum, so feel free to check it out if you're interested
Some good options and variety but unfortunately the gameplay is too click intensive and the game pads out so many events to Friday or Monday the following week that it boggs the game down in a senseless grind just so you're on the right day to initiate the event and progress the story.
The sex scenes are rather boring as the game just throws them in your face constantly in borderline porn movie fashion. "Customer comes in, Can I help you, Yes you can meet me out back" not very good.
The game is fone. I've played many times.
The on weakness is that the end game isn't progressed.
It is just filling in details.
Games like this usually doesn't have an end point.