This is Rainy DayZ, an HTML game created by me, Noodle Jacuzzi. I keep this and everything else I've made on my master index at https://noodlejacuzzi.github.io/index.html
In a world where a zombie virus has spread, transforming people into voracious sex-hungry shemales, you play as a young woman searching for supplies to survive.
This game focuses heavily on themes of rape and shemale-zombification, and includes optional content depicting bestiality, rimming, and sounding. It's made to be similar in tone to Futa Apocalypse.
I've just finished scenario 2. Feel free to let me know what you think should be scenario 3!
I'm posting to my patreon page instead of directly to mega in case you'd like to download an upgrade pack instead of the full game. There's no paywall on releases, lemme know if you ever have trouble accessing something. And you can click the play online to skip that if desired.
I hope you enjoy!
I feel like exploration is half the fun, but if you'd like to know how to unlock each scene:
Zombie Assault 1: Fight the zombie in the town with no stamina while not infected.
Zombie Assault 2: Fight the zombie in the apartment basement with no stamina.
Zombie Assault 3: Fight the zombie in the factory with no weapon while infected.
Siren's Voice 1: While infected, use the flashlight in the factory.
Siren's Voice 2: While infected, use the rope in the factory.
Hunter's Chase 1: While wounded and at no stamina, try to travel through the forest with a weapon.
Hunter's Chase 2: While wounded and without a weapon, try to travel through the forest.
Horde Gangbang 1: Use the bag of marbles at the highway.
Horde Gangbang 2: While infected and at full stamina, return to the highway after obtaining the food and water supplies.
Infestation 1: Rest at the blue house with the air freshener in your inventory.
Infestation 2: While infected, rest at the blue house with the air freshener in your inventory.
Exhibition 1: While not infected, smell the flower in the city, then try to fight the zombie in town.
Exhibition 2: While infected, smell the flower in the city, then try to fight the zombie in town.
Vaccination: While infected, talk to the fellow survivor in the red house.
Succumb to Greed: While not infected, find the fellow survivor in the red house on your way back to the safehouse.
Tainted: Eat the infected food in the convenience store.
Infected Ending: Eat the infected food in the convenience store.
Scenario 2 is much more straightforwards. Interact with everything in the labs to get all the available scenes. Use the new quicksave system to get all the final chase scenes without needing to collect the keycards over again.
- Finished Scenario 2
- Added a demo for Scarlet Mansion
- Added a demo for Typhoid Mary
- Implemented a new quicksave system
- Several critical bugs fixed
- Four files on the infection and process in The Facility
- Five new scenes in The Facility
- You can name your wife in Spread Island
- You can now wander around The Facility, nothing's there yet though.
- 1 New scene for a demo of a potential future scenario.
- New cheat code: oowoo (completely shatters immersion)
- 3 new scenes in scenario 1
- 1 new scene for scenario 2
- Multiple typo fixes, including one in the footer when low on energy and a few in several events.
- New title screen and scenario selection menu.
- The engine has been rebuilt from the ground up. This does mean older saves are not compatible.
- New CSS, thank you to Stiggy752.
- Scenario specific info in sidebar.
- Scenario-specific galleries.
- Added an author information section with important info.
My older changelog was deleted, but this was basically where scenario 1 was finished up.
I wish games like this wouldn't use the term 'zombie', as it brings to mind images of shambling, decaying creatures and the infected here are just brain-dead dickgirls.
Otherwise, it's short but sweet; a great little game for girls growing dicks, if that's your thing.
This has a lot of potential and replayability already! I think with a bit of fleshing out and padding out the extrenuous bits it could be a really good short, standalone game!