Welcome to My page!
My nickname is Mord, and I am the creator of Futaland. This is the first game ever wich I am developing. This game is entirely free. This is a RenPy game. At the moment, it is at an early stage. I will be updating 1-3 times a month, depends on my free time. It will be an open world full of events and side quest. It contains pictures, gifs and videos. I don't want to keep using the same content everywhere. I am spending third of my time gathering and editing every content to make it fit into the story and be more interactive.
Example: When you are masturbating in your room and you cum the video is showing you cum in front of the laptop with both gender.
The basic story is about your revenge. When You was a little boy, your parents killed, and when you grow up, you want to destroy the company who killed your parents. To do that you have to transform yourself into a woman. Different quest needs a different body to do it so you will keep changing your body and your mind.
The new release will be posted on my patreon page. The public release will be posted 3 weeks later after the patreon release.
I need your help to improve my game. If you find any fault in my text or any bugs in my games, please let me know!
Enjoy the Game!
Every new info from the next update is on my Discord!
I have to take a break to make the game. In my private life is very busy these days. I will be a manager at my workplace and I have to go for different courses. So I will spend all of my free time to learning and going to courses. I don't know how long will be but once I finished the courses and everything settled down at my work then I will continue working on this game. I hope you can understand it. I want to thank you, everybody, who supported me. I will be back soon as I have time for the game!
Moved the game to Twine.
I really wanna like this game. There are lots of good visuals and story is interesting but the grinding is horrible. Please please please rebalance the money/grinding.
It's a fun game, notwithstanding the grindy aspects. Interesting story and some really good media selection. Looking forward to more.
From reading previous reviews, I can see that some minor progress has been made. I can tell that the creator is intially trying to add more gameplay, but it seems that there are a few quality of life issues that I think need to be addressed as well for the next update:
1) Obtaining money is a bit of a slog, you are paid on a weekly basis, which by itself is not an issue, but the amount of money earned is laughably low for the prices of the objects currently available in game. It would probably be a good idea to either increase payout, increase payout rate, change the payout from days worked to shifts worked, lower the price of quest items, or some combination of the four.
2) the travel system seems a little glutted, unless you are planning encounters in it is there truly a need for the "hallway" location in the lab?
3) The "wait X minutes" option should be available elsewhere, not just in front of the lab, or perhaps a "wait until ..." option. At the very least the lab should have a "Wait until 8:00" option
4) The UI is a little too crowded in some of the shops, and in the wardrobe images and texts should be over a solid background, not a picture.
5) Third shift at the lab should be available for "personal projects." that way research won't take months if you will continue to have 4 research slots per serum.
6) Putting the amount of time actions will take next to them goes a long way towards planning the character's day, also energy expenditure costs could help as well.
7) The ability to review messages.
In addition I would like to address some of the issues I encountered in my version:
1) Upon first administration of the "female transformation serum" there was a strange glitch that made it so the "once a day" events were perpetually flagged. It eventually resolved itself but I have no idea what or how it was triggered or resolved.
2) Quest log never updated, not sure if this is because a flag was not flipping or because it was not added to the log of development end.
3) Living Room events do not appear to be triggering properly/consistently.
This game has potential, but right now, it's really painful to play.
Here's my daily activity for about four weeks in the game: Leave - Downstairs - Housefront - Go in the town - Laboratory - Go inside - Hallway - Your lab - Research - Energy Serum - (click) - Develop the serum - (click) - Research - Energy Serum - (click) - Develop the serum - (click) - Leave - Reception - (click) - Leave - Leave - Your House - Go Inside - Upstairs - Your Room - Sleep
28 clicks, cycled over and over. This is the gameplay loop, so you can go to the lab, do your research, go home and go to bed. This is the only thing you do most days. You might add swimming. This is not fun.
Additionally, I don't feel like there's any reason to take as many weekends as it does to complete the personal projects.
Also, I have some shocking news for you... women also swim. Making this a masculine activty is very strange and there's nothing in the game that makes it obvious this is considered masculine.
that is alot in a 0.0.1 not much active yet.. good promise.... there are alot of extra clicking but besides that seems like a good start.. probably a few more versions before much will be there i think