Hello everyone. This is Mord here, the creator of Futaland. I’m excited to bring you this immersive visual novel full of science, intrigue, torture revenge, shemales, chases, escapes, true love, miracles… Wait, it sounds like I’m describing another story I know. Anyway, your parents were killed when you were young in an accident. Or so you thought! Now that you are older, you have discovered that they were actually killed by the company they worked for. You swear upon your father’s grave that you will find the six-fingered… No, that’s not right. That you will make the evil company pay for robbing you of your beloved parents. Easy, right? WRONG… To do so, you will have to transform yourself body and soul into a woman and back into a man and then into something in between. Please enjoy Futaland with all its action and intrigue and side quests along the way.
New releases will go to my Patreon subscribers first. Public releases will follow several weeks after. Please join my Discord server where you can chat with me and other players of the game. If you enjoy Futaland, be sure to play my other game as well, The Last Hope.
The Last Hope - Link
Discord - Link
Patreon - Link
0.2.2. UPDATE DATES:
Expert tier - 28/06/2020
Advanced tier - 05/07/2020
Beginner tier - 12/07/2020
Public - 19/07/2020
You have to download a FixedHTMLOnly with the base pack and use the fixed file to play the game!
- Mariana event starts on first sunday
- Transform event end game over
- Chanel room cleaning
- Chanel office scene problem with shemale body fixed.
- Some spelling fixed.
- The clothing store and jewel shop are only available from the security guy quest when you are a shemale and you need sexy clothes.
- Stuck in the room because wearing male clothing bug fixed.
- Added a Leave link at top for each shop to avoid scrolling down to the bottom.
- Every quests and sex scenes texts are rewritten and edited by Koi.
- Chanel living room scene with locked penis bug fixed.
- Honours board added to the laptop.
- Most of the pictures resized and converted and every video converted to reduce the size. 160MB saved.
- Shower takes 30 mins long and gives you 10 energy.
- Bad ending added to Mariana office. If you refuse Chanel then she will tell everything to Mariana and game over.
- Tracking function quest finished.
- 4 random encounters added to Map Wander around.
- Added shemale body content for Chanel office scene. 6 clips - 86 secs
- Added shemale body content for Chanel living room. 9 clips - 74 secs
- If you fail your daily check with Mariana then at night she will punish you with her cock. Clips for all 3 body type.
- If you miss your daily check with Mariana then she will lock in chastity for 3 days.
- With higher arousal you will regen less energy while you sleeping.
- Added shemale and female body content for Mariana bedroom blowjob scene. 4 pics 1 clip. Same content used for both body type.
- Increased the starting credit to 1000 and doubled the earning in the lab.
- You have to wear at least an underwear or a bottom wear to leave your room.
- Wardrobe: If you click on the image of the clothes you wearing then it will take it off.
- Contacts events info updated.
- Added some basic hint in the hints menu.
- Quest menu updated more info added.
- Added a random rape event in the park for all 3 body type. 10 clips
- Venus shemale body dead end bug fixed.
- Adult shop open from day one.
- Added a women shoes store. There is foot fetish content for all 3 body types and you have to use cash. 68 clips.
- Transformation quest finished. After that you can change your body any time. 20 clips
- You can not leave the house in the maid uniform.
After a long break and with better knowledge I rewrote the game. All the content stays in it but I made the story with a slow transformation with Mariana. I changed so many small things to try to make the game flow better and less grindy. There is no specific changelog for this update. From now on I will be working on it again and will provide updates with changelogs. Have fun.
Moved the game to Twine.
Didnt play any previous versions of the game.
But i have to say thats a nicely well done game.
Slow transformation great images, a good story.
Its a bit of a grind with nothing to do in in work days except the lap and a few scenes but
There is a lot of potential in it to make it great
A good reboot for the game tho i think.
I really wanna like this game. There are lots of good visuals and story is interesting but the grinding is horrible. Please please please rebalance the money/grinding.
It's a fun game, notwithstanding the grindy aspects. Interesting story and some really good media selection. Looking forward to more.
From reading previous reviews, I can see that some minor progress has been made. I can tell that the creator is intially trying to add more gameplay, but it seems that there are a few quality of life issues that I think need to be addressed as well for the next update:
1) Obtaining money is a bit of a slog, you are paid on a weekly basis, which by itself is not an issue, but the amount of money earned is laughably low for the prices of the objects currently available in game. It would probably be a good idea to either increase payout, increase payout rate, change the payout from days worked to shifts worked, lower the price of quest items, or some combination of the four.
2) the travel system seems a little glutted, unless you are planning encounters in it is there truly a need for the "hallway" location in the lab?
3) The "wait X minutes" option should be available elsewhere, not just in front of the lab, or perhaps a "wait until ..." option. At the very least the lab should have a "Wait until 8:00" option
4) The UI is a little too crowded in some of the shops, and in the wardrobe images and texts should be over a solid background, not a picture.
5) Third shift at the lab should be available for "personal projects." that way research won't take months if you will continue to have 4 research slots per serum.
6) Putting the amount of time actions will take next to them goes a long way towards planning the character's day, also energy expenditure costs could help as well.
7) The ability to review messages.
In addition I would like to address some of the issues I encountered in my version:
1) Upon first administration of the "female transformation serum" there was a strange glitch that made it so the "once a day" events were perpetually flagged. It eventually resolved itself but I have no idea what or how it was triggered or resolved.
2) Quest log never updated, not sure if this is because a flag was not flipping or because it was not added to the log of development end.
3) Living Room events do not appear to be triggering properly/consistently.
This game has potential, but right now, it's really painful to play.
Here's my daily activity for about four weeks in the game: Leave - Downstairs - Housefront - Go in the town - Laboratory - Go inside - Hallway - Your lab - Research - Energy Serum - (click) - Develop the serum - (click) - Research - Energy Serum - (click) - Develop the serum - (click) - Leave - Reception - (click) - Leave - Leave - Your House - Go Inside - Upstairs - Your Room - Sleep
28 clicks, cycled over and over. This is the gameplay loop, so you can go to the lab, do your research, go home and go to bed. This is the only thing you do most days. You might add swimming. This is not fun.
Additionally, I don't feel like there's any reason to take as many weekends as it does to complete the personal projects.
Also, I have some shocking news for you... women also swim. Making this a masculine activty is very strange and there's nothing in the game that makes it obvious this is considered masculine.