Welcome to Feminae College, where you'll meet your new roomie and explore the campus! But watch out for Heather and Jennifer, the two most beautiful and popular seniors, because they're hosting something called the Girl Games: a competition where girls transform guys into slutty sex kittens ...
Features both forced and voluntary feminization and crossdressing content, with a full Paperdoll dressup system, and a little CFNM and SPH thrown in for good measure!
UPDATE: Now with added "get dressed" and "shave everything" options!
- Back button reinstated
- Save Game css modified so that it’s no longer black on black (lol) and therefore visible!
- Facial and body hair regrowth much slower (now every 3 days instead of every day)
- New links “Grab towel and head to bathroom” (in dorm if unclean or unshaved) and “Return to your dorm to get dressed” in bathroom (if clean and shaven) added
- Fixed missing “get dressed” option in wardrobe when player is totally naked
- Added a few tiny reactions from Amy and awareness of yourself in your classes if you don’t shower – real consequences to come!
- Added a few randomised subjects and descriptions to classes to make them (slightly) less tedious for now. Again, much more to come.
- added "shave everything" to shower options (as it becomes available), and just "shave face" in early scenes
- added "get dressed" option to wardrobe so you can quickly go into 'boy mode' without having to put on each piece of clothing if you don't want to
- sleep option only appears (on Day 2 onwards) once you've at least left your room!
- small bug fix (corrected the flyer issue so the girls don't approach you each week in the Cafeteria)
0.1.1 Initial release
I like the storyline:
The dress up game is a nice way to introduce the MC to cross-dressing and feminisation. A bit strange to start with the underwear. It would be more natural to start up trying to look like a girl with a wig and a dress.
A good start.
Doesnt seem you have many choice.
Wait and see
Short, but it has a nice start. Hotkeys would be nice, and maybe some options to change the font/background color, but other than that. I can't really complain.
What's there is fun, but I just got game-overed when I tried to go to class at the beginning of the second week.
Very promising start. Lots of interesting loose ends that I'm looking forward to following.