This seems like a very rushed and linear story. Most of it makes no sense, as if it was being written by someone that has no clue about life in general and definately no clue as to the legal system used by many countries around the world, or how jail life realy is...
1) you dont get arrested for simply having a boner, unless that boner is out in the open for the world to see, as bare as the moment you were born. (besides, apparently the mc doesnt have much of a boner anyway...)
2) you definately would not be put into a holding cell with a fully outfitted salon...
3) you would also not be directly sent to prison without a trial (in most countries, at least)
All-in-all, this seems like it was written by a twelve-year-old on a sunday night, with a due date of first class monday morning (I happen to have a 12-year-old child and I have seen them write a 'book report' that they never cracked the book open... this definately reminiscent of that style).
While the premise of the story is intriguing, I would advise the author to stick to topics they know at least something about...
It switches between first and third person constantly, even within the same sentence, it would be better to stick with one style.
There is also no real choice, Alexis just decides that he'll be some guys bitch out of nowhere, no matter what you choose, not really immersive at all.
He also wouldn't have gone to jail for having a boner in public, it's not like he was walking around naked, and if he would go to jail, he'd be put on trial first, so a judge would determine his time in jail, if he would have to go to jail at all.
He could just introduce himself as Alex to everyone, instead of Alexis, if he didn't like his name.
I'd rate it as a 4 out of 10 overall, I've seen worse, but it's not really enjoyable, as you seem to force us down a single path, no matter what.
At the moment it is more like a story rather than a game - short and sweet maybe later on when there is more content it might be worth coming back to to.
I don't review games much, but I felt the need to do so now.
This "Game Version 1.0.0" is highly misleading. This is nowhere near a complete game. I wouldn't even call it a proof of concept. I wouldn't call it much at all.
1. English is not your language. Not at all.
2. There's a constant switching between 1st person and 3rd person - this is very annoying.
3. Several pictures are missing.
my conclusion: it's not worth playing at all.