You've been roped into competing in a drag pageant. You have one day to prepare.
This is an html game, consisting roughly of two parts. Part one, which covers your preparations and the pageant itself, is complete. Part two, which covers the afterparty and beyond, and is where most of the erotic scenes can be found, has a decent amount of content, though I intend to continue adding to it from time to time.
The primary theme of this game (and the essence of drag as an art form, in my opinion) is that femininity can be fun. Pageant is a feminization game that avoids many of the tropes common to the feminization games on this site, while still approaching the topic in a way that is (I think, and hope) interesting and engaging. But if it's not for you, it's not for you. I made this game because I wanted something like it to exist.
The current version contains:
- 61K words, 384K characters
- a small number of 2-D graphic images, none of which are erotic
- several scenes with explicit and non-explicit erotic content
Plans/hopes for future versions:
- more content (including more erotic content) in the second part of the game
- more/better art, including a more robust paper doll system for the PC, images of NPCs, and location backgrounds
Note: this game has not been tested for mobile compatibility.
Note, also, in response to the review by TenbatsuNo: There is content (depending on choices you make) where your initially-male character begins to identify as female. That, to me, qualifies as MtF, but to avoid confusion I removed the tag.
The preparation phase of the game is pretty open-ended, but here are a few tips:
Do some studying before you run outside.
At first, you don't feel very bold. If you want to put in even a decent showing in the pageant, that needs to change. Doing things a bit out of your comfort zone will help.
Teaching yourself to do makeup, on top of everything else on your plate, is not the wisest use of your time. Just let someone else do it.
It is possible to win the pageant without cheating. But it's really difficult—and, given the premise of the game, why shouldn't it be? You have to be almost perfect, which means: no distractions, no unnecessary purchases, no strategic mis-steps, and a fully-conceived drag persona.
But! To get to the afterparty (and maybe have some fun with the people you met during the day), you don't have to win. You just have to put in some work and not embarrass yourself.
6K words, 47K characters of new content:
- extended after-pageant scenes with Eric
- some additions to the pageant sequence, including:
- more "getting dressed" content
- the lip sync round
- there's now a dynamic avatar of your character in drag
- it's somewhat crude, but (I think) a big improvement on the previous graphics
- it shows up after you get dressed, and only if you did a decent job preparing
- new wig graphics
...and, as always, tweaks and bug fixes
6K words, 39K characters of new content, including:
- a very weird night with Taylor
- a new character (Chris, Kelcey's brother), with whom there is also a good amount of after-pageant content
- an option to skip straight to the afterparty
- tweaks/bug fixes, including a fix to an issue with embedded videos on iOS
- converted to a proper .zip file
- made some changes to the "getting ready" sequence to make it a bit more clear if there are things you still need to do
- added a (short) special scene you can only get if you win without cheating
- if cheat mode is enabled, you now have the option to skip to the end of the pageant
- changed text colors for readability
- bug fixes
After deletion of the M2F tag, I change my review:
Pretty interesting travestite game, but the mental changes based around the actions of your character are not very well presented and are based solely on your direct choices ; In other words, your character doesn't really makes choices a non-travestite man wouldn't do on his own. Although Feminization is not really my cup of tea, I had a bit of fun playing it nonetheless.
This is a really well done game, especially for a first release. I am looking forward to seeing where it goes in chapter 2. Good job, FloridaPerson!!
Loved the Eva character, the conversation she has with the player feels so realistic, like she sounds like you were modeling her after a real person. As a fellow trans woman i definitively saw bits of my own experiences in her.
interesting game. I like the whole mad grab approach to it but it'd be nice if the pageant was introduced slowly.
There's some scope for additional days which I like. I like the options the game gives.
Things I didn't like, the boldness isn't indicated. It'd be nice if there was a hint: "this will make you bolder" when you click an option as I was worried that I was missing opportunties.
really good for a first release though.
I won on my first play-through! Perhaps being Trans myself gave me a bit of an edge though. Hehe. Definitely a lot of fun and a nice short and well written game. Thank you! <3