Transformation Tycoon is a transformation themed, tycoon-style business simulation game.
You have just unlocked a patented new technique to transform people into other sexes, animals, items, mythological beings, and more. What do you plan to do with this new knowledge?
Make money, of course!
You have rented a small clinic on a city street where visitors can be transformed into the body of their dreams--for a price, of course! In this business simulation / tycoons style game, you research new types of transformations to satisfy a growing pool of eager applicants. Hire employees to help you out and incentivize them with their own illustrated transformations. Take out loans to help you grow and begin advertisement campaigns to spread the word of your services. Upgrade your transformation chambers and move to larger, more prestigious locations. Grow your fame to attract applicants from local legends, Hollywood stars, and all manners of international celebrities each with their own reason for being transformed, or having others in their inner circle be transformed.
Do all this to change the world one transformation at a time and become the ultimate TRANSFORMATION TYCOON!
Join the Blue Fairy Media Official Discord channel here.
Like the game? Help us develop this game further by supporting us on Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/BlueFairyMediaGames
- Critical bugfix for some day endings being broken.
- Added an optional Season dropdown in the client writer. In the future this will be used to have certain clients only trigger in a certain time of year, namely holiday or season-related transformations. This currently has no ingame effect.
New game features:
- Added some additional cheat/debug commands (see the file "debug commands.txt" for more details. Be aware cheat/debug commands will likely be made into a Patreon-backer-only feature in the future as is the case with Exile of Aphrodisia and Bimbocalypse: Rise of the Bimbies.)
- Implemented employee wage and morale morale system:
- Employees are hired with a starting morale of 1.0 and can range from a minimum of 0.25 to a maximum of 5.
- Employee morale influences how quickly or slowly they develop their skills.
- Morale decays over time and is affected by the difference between their total skill levels and current wage.
- Employee morale can be slightly increased by giving a raise or greatly increased by transforming them. Employee raises are always by $1/hour and can only be performed once per day per employee.
- Employees that are fired now lose .5 morale, have their starting salary be decreased by $3 / hour, and will lose 100 skill points in each skill.
- Employees with morale below .5 have a chance of quitting each morning. Employees that quit will have their morale reset to .75 but will also lose skill points.
- Added two new infamy clients
- Tweaked client walk in and transformation result panels so they hopefully won't cut off the top and bottom text
- The auto-restock cost on the inventory panel should adjust immediately when a new crystal type is fully researched.
- Research speed bonus from employees caps out at at 25% of the original research speed top prevent "instant" research.
- Active employee transformation request icons should clear out immediately upon letting them out of a transformation chamber.
- Bugfix for research in progress not being sped up by the correct amount based on employee research and technology skills, allowing the day to end before research is completed and not logging that test subject in statistics
- Public Relations employees do not provide as large of tips
- Superb transformations multiple tips by 1.5 instead of 2.0
- Daily rent is increased for higher tier locations
- Employee levelup skill requirements has been increased at higher levels. High employee morale will help ensure they reach the high levels as or more quickly.
- Tweaked the client writer a bit so that the walk in, alternate request, and superb/good/disappointing/failure boxes no longer change the size of the text beyond 22 points. Text box height is doubled and scrolling within the box should be possible.
- The client writer tool now supports a "Synchronize last name with" option for generated clients, allowing for multiple characters in a client to share a common last name for the sake of married couples or family.
- The client writer tool now supports a culture group for generated clients. Setting this to a culture group will generate a name from a smaller subset of first and last names associated with the selected culture. Cultures currently include:
- Several existing clients have been updated to use culture groups
- Various typo corrections in clients
Old save files will NOT be compatible with this version of the game.
New game features:
- Added an Auto-Restock To page that orders all researched crystal types back up to a user-defined count at the end of the day after loan interest, employee wages, and rent is paid. If not enough money remains to purchase the requested crystals, or if that transaction would bring the clinic's money before a user-defined amount, the player is notificed and the order is aborted.
- In the morning at 9am, if you are relocating and it will take all day, you can now optionally skip straight to 5pm. The game will simulate all eight hours, so employees will still gain experience, accumulate work hours, applications will change, etc.
- Four part story xenobiologist to aliens by Meteor
- Fix for Big Ben stage 3 being able to be started before completing stage 2
- Magnifico Illustratum story client is now a prestige level 1 client.
NOTE: v0.1.4.1 or older save files will most likely not be compatible.
- Bugfix for confirming crystal purchases bringing up the transformation result panel even when nobody was in it
New game features:
- Added a "Review Logs" button on the transformation result screen that loads in the client's full text from application summary to transformation result.
- Employees in Research & Technology allow for more simultaneous transformation chamber construction/upgrades at higher levels in that role.
- Ordering crystals now allows you to make any number of selections and then confirm your order, leaving just one expense report per batch purchased rather than each crystal individually.
- Second and third story installment in amateur Benji “Big Ben” Santeno's series
- Fourth story installment in Meteor's bruiser series
- Generated simulated pregnancy by Rey
- Generated tennis player fusing into one body by malady
- Generated guy to cheater/nerd by Meteor
- When viewing the transformation result for another chamber when the window is already open, the new text should load in properly and not just close again
- Fix for clients requiring multiple crystals of the same type being able to be called in near the end of the day. Note this only applies to the primary client choice and not alternate choices.
- Fix for generated husband into female maid application summary listing the husband's name as the wife's
Seems nice, but game crushes for me after I try to run it :(
Pretty straightforward and fun TS management sim game. All the options and effects are explaned well and easy to understand, so the learning curve is pretty short. There's not much in the way of graphics and it's mostly text based, but that's fine. My only suggestion would be that at some point you should be able to automatically serve the easy clients, instead of having to play the mini-game every single time.
So far I'm really enjoying this game! :D
I'm a fan of management games, and of course I love the transformation theme.
I think that, with time and more stories, this has the potential of becoming a great TG game!
About the horniest DVD stand-by screen i've ever experienced, it's good though.
Great game and wonderful updates, biggest problem with this update is when ordering crystals at end of day it will often start up a transformation chamber with a random transformation no crystal cost but does go into after hours. Also there is no real challenge after a certain point you can easily pay for all staff and maintain crystal costs and even have chambers upgraded at best location with no real thing for failure and no compititon to deal with.