You are a young man looking to apply for the Svernhoff Magical Academy in your attempt to become a Wizard. Things, however, do not always turn out as planned, and you find yourself apprenticed to an Ooze Wizard, and begin to learn the ways of her magic. If you're lucky, you might even be able to do some good...
Original Concept by Lily. Original Story by Kitsune Dragoon. Artwork by KET and Radsquid.
Updates in Changelog...
You are Raphael, a young hopeful applying to Svernhoff Academy, one of the most prestigious Magical Institutions on the continent. You hope to begin training as a Wizard's Apprentice, but there are other forces at work, and while fate has given you the chance to become an Apprentice, it's not exactly the position you were hoping for.
Raphael - The sturdy young man with aspirations to become a Wizard. His reasons are his own.
Temperance - An Ooze Wizard looking to apprentice Raphael to her craft. A very disciplined (and sexy) mage.
Odette - A Merchant who supplies Temperance with merchandise so that she can continue her work.
Cassan - A shy Scholar in the employ of the local University. Very introverted and more concerned about his studies than people... or at least he thinks so.
Nebiros/Catha - A strange being who helps Temperance/Silica with some of the tests she will put Raphael through.
Amira - A barmaid with a love of life and trouble. Has a large number of stories about Attis memorized.
Silica - An "Orthydox" Ooze Wizard who has a penchant for sexiness. She offers Raphael another path to take for Ooze Wizardry.
Elizabeth - A spirited Lamia Warrior who has a very hot and cold personality. Very childish.
SPOILERS FOR THE GAME (DO NOT VENTURE FURTHER IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO HAVE PARTS OF THE GAME SPOILED!!!)
Garrick - Complete "Wanted: Thief" Quest (Capture the Thief)
Malik - Complete "Wanted: Thief" Quest (Let the Thief Go)
Amira - None
Odette - Have a Mind Stat of 30, and keep playing Chess with her in the Evening. May require asking about employment beforehand.
Cassan - Have a Charm Stat of 30 and NOT be in Primordial Form.
Nebiros/Catha - Have a Body Stat of 30.
Silica - Available
Temperance - Available
01/09/2020 - Update 0.392
- Cassan Path 2 (Finished, New Scenario and Sex Scene)
- Malik Path 2 (Finished, New Scenario and Sex Scene)
- Mortuary/Body Modifications (Finished, 4 New Modifications)
- Epicurean Way/Rumors (Finished, New Rumors, New Time Specific Scene)
- Stitch by Stitch/New Function (Finished, New Dress Creation)
- Silica's Parlor/Pleasure Room (Finished, 2 New Sex Scenes)
- Prostitutes' Guild/Tattoo Artist (Finished, New Tattoo System)
- Bimbo Sisterhood/Bimbo Chair (Finished, Skill Conversion)
- The Hourglass/Bimbo Service (Finished, 2 New Service Scenes)
- Garrick Path 2 (Finished, New Scenario)
- Succubutts/Private Dance (Finished, New Late Night Content/Character Introductions/New Private Dance)
- Location: Madame Coulliere (Finished, Bounty Help Added)
- Bounty Boards (Finished, Trivial Bounties Added)
- Curse Added (Some New Scenes and Interactions)
- Room: Bath (New Scene For Apprentices of Silica)
- Art: Dress (Princess Gown Art Commissioned)
- Art: Succubutts (Scullery Maid Strip Teaase Commissioned)
- Art: Dress (Changeling Dress Normal Form Commissioned)
- Art: Cast (Shane, Nihilia, and Corina Art Commissioned)
- Ooze Wizard Journal Added To The Book Shelf (24173~ Words)
- Svernhoff Academy Image added to the Prologue
- Succubutts Waitress Uniform Images added to Succubutts
- Location Fixes Being Made
- Necro Dan's Location "expanded" (more like linked)
- Silica may now get bored if you don't interact with her long enough. This currently only affects you if she's your Teacher, but I plan on expanding her actions made in such a state.
- Some Grammar and Spelling Corrections
- New Images Added (Hourglass Uniform, Charm Uniform, Chainmail Bikini, etc.)
- Odette Path 2 Added (2/10)
- Temperance Path 2 Added (2/10)
- New Quest Added to the Saucy Barmaid (Expedition: Manichean Island)
Update 0.372 Revised
- Bug Fixes Made To Revised Version
- Silica Lessons Updated
- Pregnant Phaera Image Added
Update 0.371 Revised
Oh, what wonderful webs we weave...
- Uptown Locations added.
- Business Locations added.
- Lowtown Locations added.
- Residential Locations added.
- Central Locations added.
- East Locations added.
- Entertainment Locations added.
- Political Locations added.
- Industrial Locations added.
- Outskirt Locations added.
- Altinam Locations added.
- Chapter 1 Quests (4/4)
- Chapter 2 Quests (2/4)
- Silica Path (2/10)
- Temperance Path (1/10)
- Odette Path (1/10)
- Amira Path (2/10)
- Elizabeth Path (2/10)
- Cassan Path (1/10)
- Garrick Path (1/10)
- Malik Path (1/10)
- Nebiros/Catha Path (2/10)
- Bimbo System added.
- Satiety System added.
- Home Room reworked.
- Pregnant Summoning added.
- Circle Summoning added.
- Scent Alteration added.
- Tutorials added.
- Battle System revised.
- And more...
- Bug Fixes for various parts of the game.
- Body Modification for Sex Drive altered to be less punishing for players.
- New Quest Available! Brave the Haunted Mansion in a race against Time before as you contend with a constantly rising Lust!
- New Content for Nebiros/Catha Path
- New Content for Silica Path
- New Content for Amira Path
- New Content for Elizabeth Path
- New Content for Succubutts (4 Private Dances added)
- New Dresses Available
- New Battle System Implemented
- New Images Added
- Lust Mechanic Updated for those locked into Primordial Form, improving quality of life.
I love this game. Its a very well writen text based rpg (though as it has so much text, a few typos have sliped through the cracks)
The game gives you so many choices, l would say its open world! You can be a studious aprentice ooze wizard, or a total bimbo slut, or (almost) anything bewteen. (And the pictures in this game, though sparse, are very well made, and in most cases, very sexy)
However, if you are into a more gradual bodily transformation, sadly, the M-F Trans-fomration is instantaneous, though thats only one part of the story. What you do with your new curves are up to you. Also, it's pretty explicit, so consider yourself warned. (like, this is interactive, hard core porn.) (Well, only if you become a slut. If you control yourself, its just a good rpg with some lewdness)
Also, word of advice, even if the job seems sketchey, take it. The sketchey jobs give a lot of Money. (spesificaly the one given by the black phenoix)
This game is honestly shocking in how high quality it is. Normally my focus can't be held by a text-based game, but I was so disappointed when the current content ended because I was completely enraptured in the world, the characters and the gameplay.
Your character changes forms regularly, both voluntarily and involuntarily, and there are a ton of choices and paths to pursue. The combat is simple, but satisfying - you really see the benefit (or cost) or your choices in the few cases you have to fight something.
I really hope work continues on this game. It may be my favorite on the site so far.
i really liked this game and i hope it is updated/completed soon. like all games, it has its fair share of strengths and weaknesses.
on the positive side:
- it is beautifully written
- the fighting mechanics work better than many other games i have played
- it helps make the player think and try new things
- the lore and in-game mythos are interesting and full the game universe/history
on the negative side:
- there are limits on the choices available to the player (which ultimately decide whether you are A. another slut stereotype, or B. someone who is a slave to their libido)
- there are no real benefits to choosing a class type in the beginning of the game (if you come from a long family of bards or blacksmiths it would make sense to know the basic skills of being a rogue or blacksmith. so you can make money doing those kinds of jobs.)
- the longer you play the game, the harder and harder it becomes to satisfy your new body's lust.
again, i really like this game. it's one of the reasons i found this site. i can't wait for the next update and i hope some of these problems can be solved.
The erotic writing in this game is excellent. Consistently much better than the recent long-winded writing that plagues games like Corruption of Champions and Trials in Tainted Space.
The world has deep lore that is legitimately interesting to read about. The concept, history, and ultimate realization of Ooze Wizards is refreshingly novel and well done.
The character of Silica is impressively unrepentant in her sexually liberated outlook. She's so zealous in her belief that Ooze Wizards should be uninhibited that she sets up the protagonist to be raped by a zombie. This misguided attempt at forcing the protagonist to accept their new role in life caused me to stop playing the game for a while out of a sense of violation and severe lack of agency. Although this segment of the game was unsatisfying in its options for progression (your only options are to follow your mentor's wishes and be raped, or to beg for her to slay the zombie and be ridiculed for your patheticness), it does set the stage for the protagonist to be exasperated by Silica's strong-arming, which leads to them being offered an alternate path through the character of Temperance.
An irritation I have with the narrative is that the protagonist's dilemma is largely broken down into the binary of whether they wish to be a male with agency or a female who is a slave to her lust. I personally had no issue with the protagonist becoming female. My issue was the implication, at least on the protagonist's part, that being female meant that they have no control over their life and are slave to their libido. I want to struggle with slave to libido part, not the female part. Silica also reasserting that I take issue with being female is also annoying.
All this said, I greatly enjoyed this game overall and I look forward to exploring this vibrant world once more content is released.
Sincerely , im amazed , not only is the game incredibly sexy its also very well writen , feels even liberating to read the liberty that permeates Silica's speech...
Please do continue improving the game/making others , you're definetly skilled at it.From my point of view your storytelling and literary skills are very well developed!